Aftermarket exhaust

Not to be a party pooper but as a slip on only the sound will be basically the same unless you perform some real canisterectomy and get rid of the HUGE EU-5 premuffler...Get the Brexit legal EU-Zero version...LOL

The s c project website say a extra 2.2 hp with end can
I do know the headers are what make the difference
But speaking to akrapovic recently they told me they won’t have any replacements headers for the r1300gs till end of 2024

Fitted new end can slight difference in sound it barks a little more than standard
Tried to upload video’s of old and new but nothing happened
Going for a spin shortly

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 79
Nice . Where did you buy it from. That is top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitted new end can slight difference in sound it barks a little more than standard
Tried to upload video’s of old and new but nothing happened
Going for a spin shortly
looks good (y)

Bought from sc project in Italy directly
Just had a spin to my local dealer in cork new end can sounds and looks nice even dealer commented on it’s nice looks
Very happy with it

Mad Paddy...Good to hear , nun pun intended , that Akra will bring a real system that hopefully sounds like a proper motorcycle should sound like !

Just got email from s c projects r&D department saying there is a issue with this exhaust when using exhaust side oem pannier too much heat on pannier from exhaust
s c project has suggested not to use right side pannier
But as I’m away on bike for next 6 weeks they are sending to me some heat shields to protect pannier here in Spain
Think they will be changing design of end can to cure problem

Back
Top Bottom