Alternative Top box for the GS

the woodster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you fancy something a little bit more practical and robust, as opposed to a Vario case, this could be for you.

Its good that it comes with all the netting etc

Dread to think how much the carrier plate is after what I just paid for a fricking Givi one

If you fancy something a little bit more practical and robust, as opposed to a Vario case, this could be for you.

I ordered one, the 42L.

i hope it's as good as their other luggage and gear. And was very happy to see you can code it to the BMW keys.

Considering how small the company is, their value on most products is pretty good. And i think the quality is better than the much bigger companies they compete with....... (Givi, SW Motec, Mosko Moto etc)

The reason its well thought out is they genuinely take into consideration inputs from their target audience. If you watch their YT channel of the development process of this Box (and other items over the years), they linked google docs to features you want, sizing, Bike, mounting solutions etc etc. It truly is a product engineered by end users, and built to fit!

It's pretty heavy aswell..
But looks nice but would you use all the moll attachment plates...

It's pretty heavy aswell..
But looks nice but would you use all the moll attachment plates...
Not all of them, and that's the reason they're detachable. I'll be removing the rear one, and probably just keep the sides on.

Considering how small the company is, their value on most products is pretty good. And i think the quality is better than the much bigger companies they compete with....... (Givi, SW Motec, Mosko Moto etc)

The reason its well thought out is they genuinely take into consideration inputs from their target audience. If you watch their YT channel of the development process of this Box (and other items over the years), they linked google docs to features you want, sizing, Bike, mounting solutions etc etc. It truly is a product engineered by end users, and built to fit!
I agree. I've got an Overlander bag and the more I've used it, the more I appreciate the thought that has gone into the design.

Just come across these , was going to order the full set but then realised the large box would not arrive until after my trip !!

Tempted to go with the small one !

Back
Top Bottom