Arrow Headers

I’ve a new set sat in my garage waiting time to fit them. But I guess that’s not quite the answer you want😂
Kinda waiting for funds for a trip to a dyno, there’s a guy in Bristol that comes highly recommended on the S10 forum I’m hoping to visit, sometime in spring.

I’ve a new set sat in my garage waiting time to fit them. But I guess that’s not quite the answer you want😂
Kinda waiting for funds for a trip to a dyno, there’s a guy in Bristol that comes highly recommended on the S10 forum I’m hoping to visit, sometime in spring.

CJS racing I think? I'll be doing the same and maybe we should see if we could get a bit of discount if we both go?

Hi Bilko.

Ive ordered 6 sets to be delivered to Streffords Motorcycles i will keep you posted.

Natahn

Hi Bilko.

Ive ordered 6 sets to be delivered to Streffords Motorcycles i will keep you posted.

Natahn

Nathan at Streffords has got 3 sets in stock available if anyone is after a set of Arrow headers. I've got mine and just sorting a date to get them fitted.

Either PM me or Streffie if interested.

I messaged CJS the other day, no reply yet!!
Sent him a text message just now, but not convinced the numbers live anymore. I’ve mentioned it could be two of us with maybe a double booking
Wow, he’s just replied. £449…. Ouch. Or is that about right.

Last edited:
I messaged CJS the other day, no reply yet!!
Sent him a text message just now, but not convinced the numbers live anymore. I’ve mentioned it could be two of us with maybe a double booking
Wow, he’s just replied. £449…. Ouch. Or is that about right.
Dyno time isn't cheap!!

I think Hilltop are around £350 for a bike these days.

No way I’ll be going to Hilltop!!!
You be happy paying that for yours? I’m a little stunned, but I guess I was expecting £350-400 so not much over I suppose.

I'm going to get them fitted and see what's what before heading off to CJS but I figuered around £300 for a proper remap. Nathan seems to think that the o2 sensors will cope with decatted headers and it shouldn't need a remap unless you have a full system.

Bimota on the Tenere forum says he paid Chris £410 6 years ago, which was 4-5hrs on the dyno. That was on a 1st Gen though.
£449 is a big difference from £155 for a Wiz flash, but I don’t know if Wiz’s flash can allow for the Arrow headers. And as his comms are pretty hopeless it could take a year to get answers to the necessary questions. And I’m so not keen on the idea of posting the ECU, I would prefer to take the bike to him. Thats what I tried to book last April as I was in Moffat and tried to book a visit on the Monday on the way home, but after the initial contact I didn’t get a single reply to any more emails. .

Bimota on the Tenere forum says he paid Chris £410 6 years ago, which was 4-5hrs on the dyno. That was on a 1st Gen though.
£449 is a big difference from £155 for a Wiz flash, but I don’t know if Wiz’s flash can allow for the Arrow headers. And as his comms are pretty hopeless it could take a year to get answers to the necessary questions. And I’m so not keen on the idea of posting the ECU, I would prefer to take the bike to him. Thats what I tried to book last April as I was in Moffat and tried to book a visit on the Monday on the way home, but after the initial contact I didn’t get a single reply to any more emails. .

Have you got a likn to that forum?

Back
Top Bottom