Bargain Jesse Panniers for the Super Tenere

twowheeltrekkers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
End of season clearance of some of the Jesse Panniers, I have 1 x set 11" Jesse Safari panniers in Silver for sale for just £899, these were £1250, these big panniers hold about 112 litres but are only a little bit wider than the stock Yamaha plastic panniers, thats nearly double the capacity of the Yamaha panniers, If you remove the grab rails the pannier frames fit closer making them almost 2" narrower, with the grabrails removed these panniers are narrower than the Yamaha panniers

11" Panniers set just £899

Or I also have a couple of sets of the 9" Safari panniers for sale also at £899, price was also £1250 These panniers are narrower than the standard panniers but hold 90 litres, again you can make them narrower by removing the grab rails, I have 1 set in Silver, 1 set in Black and 1 set in charcoal

See this link for more info on both of the above http://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/brand-manufacturer/Jesse-Aluminium-Luggage?product_id=1097

Feel free to call me on 01787 372901 for more info

Attachments

• Yahama9SafIIfrontview-500.jpg
    Yahama9SafIIfrontview-500.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 563
  • Yahama11SafIIrearview-500.jpg
    Yahama11SafIIrearview-500.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Yahama11SafIIrack-500.jpg
    Yahama11SafIIrack-500.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 700
  • Yahama11SafIIrackComp-500.jpg
    Yahama11SafIIrackComp-500.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,275
Top boxes available?

Hi Cliff,
Any jesse top boxes available? ..on sale, that is ;)

Thanks
Chris ( xylo66 )

Hi Cliff,
Any jesse top boxes available? ..on sale, that is ;)

Thanks
Chris ( xylo66 )

eeeerrrrrrrrrrr ! you got me there, I know i have not got lots of top boxes and i am not sure how many top box mounts I have for the S10, will have to look when i get to the shop on Monday afternoon but i could probably do a bit of a deal but not as much as on the Safari Panniers

Cheers

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom