BMW connected ride navigator

The last one was a Tom Tom 450. Pile of utter shite. Hideous mount that squats on your handlebar, too.
Is that what you base stand alone Navigation units are "Rubbish & Clunky" ?
Ive been using stand alone Navigation devices on my motorcycles for over 30 years. I've seen them come on. I agree, some units are rubbish. However, There are some very good units available now, Currently Using a Garmin XT, Great unit. You really should have a look at the XT (2) and the new Navigator. They are not slow & clunky. Its a touchy subject, Like oil and tyres. Many are branded.

There surely must be a non-auto-recalculate option?? If not, that's a show-stopper for anybody that uses these devices for following detailed/pre-determined routes.
True , but working a way with the routes to negate the worry , say thro a town , set a pre and a post point maybe , work in progress for me as always been a garmin man but times change and worth a go . I will still keep the Nav 6 in my bag as an anti hissy fit , but to be fair the Garmin at times has been a bit …. But until now better than a phone so thought the new one is again worth a go . Can always return.

Back
Top Bottom