Bmw mount and Zumo XT - Anyone using wunderlich navigation adaptor?

I’m interested to hear too. I was considering it, but it is expensive and it looks like it makes the unit stand out a long way.
I was thinking of mounting the XT (or XT2) direct to the bar and getting rid of the BMW nav prep (wire it in via a ‘BMW repair plug’)
My other concern is that the Wunderlich mount is screwed to the Garmin so makes it bulky to put in a case when off the bike.
Would like to hear experiences for the best solution

I used to use a 3Dam mount to fit my XT to my GS mount, that was powered from the stock Nav prep, this one looks to be the same.

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

I’m interested to hear too. I was considering it, but it is expensive and it looks like it makes the unit stand out a long way.
I was thinking of mounting the XT (or XT2) direct to the bar and getting rid of the BMW nav prep (wire it in via a ‘BMW repair plug’)
My other concern is that the Wunderlich mount is screwed to the Garmin so makes it bulky to put in a case when off the bike.
Would like to hear experiences for the best solution
I bought one, it doesn't stand out too much and it makes it a bit easier to read although the graphics are sharp and bright anyway, it is bulkier though with the adaptor so won't fit in the case now. Am liking the XT so this was a decent compromise.

Back
Top Bottom