CAFFEINE & MACHINE, New Location

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Those who are local to Worchestershire, Cotswolds, etc, would be familiar with the original location of their establishment at Ettington (Stratford Road, A422).

They have announced that on 14th of September, this will become their second location.

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9476.jpeg

I have only been twice, to their Ettington site. You often will find cool motorcycle (including hipster stuff) as well some fine cars. Be it modern supercars, classic stuff, including restomod.

It is only an hour away from the North London, so could be an alternative occasional breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner run to a popular place, that is Bike Shed.

You can make a day out of it, and head for the B660, to the north of Bedford. If some of you do not know, this is a very nice 34 miles of road heading for Ramsay St. Marys. It is a well recommended by certain Simon Weir, in his “Bikers Britain” book.

IMG_9477.jpeg

Anyhow, should some of you wish to attend the opening event, (from my understanding) it involves booking a ticket on their website.
Click here for more information.

Last edited:
But you then have to drive through bedford to get to Ampthill where it is. It’s actually just above the red O in google on that map.

But you then have to drive through bedford to get to Ampthill where it is. It’s actually just above the red O in google on that map.
There is a way around the sh*thole, that is Bedford.
Have done it before, on a number of occasions. Graftham water is a nice stop too. Located halfway between Bedford and Ramsey Saint Marys.

C133F96C-4D2D-4088-BE01-B289732F7B48.jpeg
this is how I get round when I come home this way. Turning off the 660 just below kimbolton, its a decent run through to milton ernest, not bril after that, but its pretty easy skirting bedford.
I’ve a rental i do an annual gas check on in ramsey st mary. Only do it as the owner pays straightaway, too far really to be worth it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom