Camera remote strap?

Barnoe

Moto Vlogger
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have remotes for both the GoPro and the Insta360
I want to attach them to the handlebars, but the gopro velcro strap isn't safe, and the crap rubber thing Insta provided deffo isn't safe.

I've looked online and there doesn't seem to be something specially made for this.
How do you guys hold your button in place ready to use?

If it wasn't for the fact i need to take it off each day, i would just tape it on.

The GoPro velcro isn't safe?
It's complex to get a good grip, but once you fix it... doesn't go anywhere.

Cable tidy velcro strap from RS does the job well for the gopro remote.
I've had it secured to the bike handlebars and to the steering wheel of my Westfield on numerous occasions without any problem.
The straps approx 12 inch long.
IMG_9506.jpegIMG_9505.jpeg

I have remotes for both the GoPro and the Insta360
I want to attach them to the handlebars, but the gopro velcro strap isn't safe, and the crap rubber thing Insta provided deffo isn't safe.

I've looked online and there doesn't seem to be something specially made for this.
How do you guys hold your button in place ready to use?

If it wasn't for the fact i need to take it off each day, i would just tape it on.

I hold the remote heat controller for my heated clothing, to the clutch or front brake reservoirs, with perfectly normal bog-standard Velcro. It has never come off. For the brief time I used a Go-Pro thing, I did the same with its remote. That never came off either.

Same. Mine is attached (when in use) with its own original velcro strap to the top yoke of the GS.
Doesn't go anywhere and, trust me, I've done a couple of flips with the bike :D

gogo.jpg

I just have to find a way to wire it because the battery lasts very little (GoPro is hooked to larger batteries in my backpack usually).

Back
Top Bottom