Don’t use your phone as a GPS device…..

Phones are not designed to withstand the constant vibration they incur when mounted on motorbike handlebars and as such can be damaged.

or have the important numbers on a card, if wearing a twat jacket then stick it on the sleeve pocket along with blood groups and ICE contact

iPhones are not designed to withstand the constant vibration they incur when mounted on motorbike handlebars and as such can be damaged.
Most Androids don't seem to suffer. iPhone cameras apparently are susceptible, but mine's been OK up to now.

Cheap, rugged Android on the bike in a RAM mount. Main iPhone usually in my pocket but occasionally doing nav duties on the bike.

That's amazing...... I wonder when Android phones will catch up....

I'm gonna suggest to them...... "Ok Google"

Seems quite catchy.

Sent by an Android
Depends on Model, my Galaxy S9 does not have voice dialing.

I-Phones have had this for years, and Mrs one which is about 4 years old can do text via voice, very neat....

....But I would never pay the Apple tax, these features will filter down to cheaper Androids eventually, my S9 does have a useable camera which is a 1st for me, a few years back you had to spend a grand to get a half decent camera on a phone, think I paid about £400 for my S9.

Depends on Model, my Galaxy S9 does not have voice dialing.

I-Phones have had this for years, and Mrs one which is about 4 years old can do text via voice, very neat....

....But I would never pay the Apple tax, these features will filter down to cheaper Androids eventually, my S9 does have a useable camera which is a 1st for me, a few years back you had to spend a grand to get a half decent camera on a phone, think I paid about £400 for my S9.
I would imagine any phone with Google Assistant (Ok Google) can do this, no?

Reasonably recent.

S9 is about 5 years old now?

Of late.....it's Apple that has been playing catch up with Android.....with regards to features.

The only announced phone 15.....has a programmable button.

That's NASA level space age shit!

Sent by an Android

Back
Top Bottom