Gold Anodised wheels scratched

phantomrider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had new tyres fitted today, and the fitter scratched the rear wheel (to be fair they did “fess up”) - I’ve searched this site to find any advice ref “touching up” the gold wheels, but without success. Does anyone know the colour code for the gold wheels, or have any advice ref “repairing” scratches in them? TIA

They’ll need taking apart cleaning and re anodising most likely. I’d ask a local bike dealer if they have a contact otherwise the tyre fitter should find a way to make it good.

Do a search on this forum for " gold paint pen " & you will find what your after . I'm no good with tech ells I would
Put the link up.
This was covered about 18 month's ago when I needed some touch up paint.
Good luck,
Ian.

I’m OCD on steroids. I’d have imploded right there and then if the tyre fitter had done that :ROFLMAO: It really is up to his insurance to sort. No excuse for scratching rim.

I’m OCD on steroids. I’d have imploded right there and then if the tyre fitter had done that :ROFLMAO: It really is up to his insurance to sort. No excuse for scratching rim.
By chance I cam across a nail varnish that is quite a good match for the 1250 gold wheels after I wanted to disguise black tyre weights. It's called Cosmic Moon Gold available on Amazon, I will try and add a link

Back
Top Bottom