Have BMW Dropped the R-Nine T Urban GS ?

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I spotted a really nice 73 plate Urban GS 719 the other day in the light green/white frame combo and really liked the look. I went on to the BMW Configurator to find out how much one of these would set me back only to find that the bike (along with all the other R-Nine T variants) no longer seems to be being sold? :duno

When did that happen or am I being a Twat? :blast

I spotted a really nice 73 plate Urban GS 719 the other day in the light green/white frame combo and really liked the look. I went on to the BMW Configurator to find out how much one of these would set me back only to find that the bike (along with all the other R-Nine T variants) no longer seems to be being sold? :duno

When did that happen or am I being a Twat? :blast
The R12 variants have taken over. Rumours of a ‘super Scrambler’ coming sometime

Google search ‘BMW motorcycle spy shots’ and you’ll see the MCN photographs of the supposed factory prototypes of the ‘new Scrambler’. Long travel suspension and 21” front wheel. I tried to copy here but they are protected

Google search ‘BMW motorcycle spy shots’ and you’ll see the MCN photographs of the supposed factory prototypes of the ‘new Scrambler’. Long travel suspension and 21” front wheel. I tried to copy here but they are protected

This ??
64ec4643e84f6573731802408bf13c39.jpg

060ba92bce9cc49e936f11f816c7da6d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom