Heated seats and Ezcan 2

M30SJM

Reaction score
So guys, moving on from my previous thread about findin a Trophy with led lights and heated seats, I'm now wondering if it would be easier to fit heted seats and power them from a Ezcan 2.
Has anyone else done this?

Stu

I have a Wunderlich Heated Low Seat powered from my EzCan 2 (2019 R1250GS, which came with no heated seats (was not an option then))

Note though if you go the Wunderlich route, they have 2 types of heated seat - those that replace machines where a heated seat was fitted at the factory and those where no heated seat was fitted by the factory. SO if you get a GS without a heated seat, just check you get the latter not the former if you are connecting it to an EzCan 2

Hey hawkeye, thanks for that.
Can you talk me through how you operate your seat when your riding?
Stu

Quite simple, as the Wunderlich seat (for GS's which never had factory fitted heated seats) can only be on or off.
After connecting up to one of the tails on the EzCan2, you configure the EzCan2 tail to one of the 2 light circuits - I used the second of the 2 - and to switch it on you press the indicator cancel button 3 times, and to switch it off, you again press the indicator cancel button 3 times (this was how the EzCan manufacturers advised when I contacted them and it works perfectly well)

Back
Top Bottom