Hi all, potential twin cam buyer

pumba990

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all!

I recently relocated to the UK, so everything here is kind of new to me.

I am riding motorcycle for almost 20 years, and the urge to get one here is quite strong. Thing is that I never owned a boxer motorcycle, but I always wanted one, so I thing the time has come.

Any suggestions are welcome.

As for the bikes I am looking at, do you think it's worth it to go for the twin cam model or there's no much difference to the previous models?

Last but not least, how can I send a PM here?

Thanks!

To send a PM, i believe you need to be a paid up member - £12 pa good value

1200 in order

Hexhead - 04-09 ?? single cam
Twincam - 09-13 Twin cam
LC - 13- xx Liquid cooled Twin cam

You will find affectionados for each variety , although each has its own set of problems

Generally though the 11-13 Twin cams are percieved to be the most sorted - all round units

Welcome aboard

I think the Twin Cam 1200 GS years are 2010 to 2013 (RT 11-14) they are a big favourite, everything works very well, I've had 2 TC bikes 👍

I have found an ad here but I don't know if the bike is still on sale or not, do I need the paid account before being able to contact the seller?

Welcome to the forum. £12 per annum and you've got access to the whole forum :thumby:

It's an outrageous £15 now I believe.

Already paid for that. It's a ripoff. All that to contact a seller that didn't even bother to respond (or just hasn't seen my message yet).

Try again. I’ve bought two cracking bikes from here, so stick with it..

Back
Top Bottom