Linking Cardo and Sena Mesh - The easy and reliable way

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Simply, put the Edge in Bluetooth mode and then pair the intercoms as you would normally, ie holding down the centre button on SRL for about 8 seconds and the top button on Edge for a few seconds so both are in intercom pairing mode. They paired after about 30 seconds.

==========

I have cut this from a parallel thread, as it may well help others.

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SBD
I tried exactly this with a Pactalk user when trying to connect my Sena SRL Mesh unit to his and no matter what we did, they failed to link. Packtalk set to bluetooth pairing, then switched my Sena to the bluetooth pairing mode and it just wouldn't connect.

I tried exactly this with a Pactalk user when trying to connect my Sena SRL Mesh unit to his and no matter what we did, they failed to link. Packtalk set to bluetooth pairing, then switched my Sena to the bluetooth pairing mode and it just wouldn't connect.

I’m pretty sure it’s a new feature so I guess it depends what model Packtalk your mate was running .Has he got the latest software ?
It worked easily with my new Edge and wife’s Neotec fitted with SRL Mesh.

my Edge connects to anything.
wife has a Lexin and it connect great.
mate of mine has a comms unit that we don't even know what it is!
I connect to that ok too.

Only thing that is shit on the Cardo Edge is the voice commands.... they don't work lol

my Edge connects to anything.
wife has a Lexin and it connect great.
mate of mine has a comms unit that we don't even know what it is!
I connect to that ok too.

Only thing that is shit on the Cardo Edge is the voice commands.... they don't work lol

That’s strange as I’m very impressed with the voice commands on the Edge. Worked 100% so far. Never failed to listen, unlike some

It may have been because his was an older model...it was a year or two old I think.

That’s strange as I’m very impressed with the voice commands on the Edge. Worked 100% so far. Never failed to listen, unlike some
I tried speaking posh, american, cockney, scottish..... none work
For others listening its either feckin hilarious or annoying lol
Oh we never got the share music feature to work either.... both on mesh with an edge each.

I tried speaking posh, american, cockney, scottish..... none work
For others listening its either feckin hilarious or annoying lol
Oh we never got the share music feature to work either.... both on mesh with an edge each.
Might be, and probably is a silly question......
You have got voice comands enabled? You can turn it on and off in the app.
Even sillier question.......
You are starting with "Hey Cardo" before the voive comand?

Might be, and probably is a silly question......
You have got voice comands enabled? You can turn it on and off in the app.
Even sillier question.......
You are starting with "Hey Cardo" before the voive comand?
Haha yes and I've got the language set to English
If I'm sat in the front room looking like a right tosser with my helmet on, it works

as soon as I'm on the bike in traffic or going 30mph+ it doesn't work
my mate bought the same cardo and his is the same, different bike and helmet.

It was only a problem at first as i didn't know the equivalent button combo to do the things i wanted and relied on voice commands.
i know the buttons now and its quick and easy and works well.
all thats said i still think its a great comms unit.

Another thing (quirk lol)
It went through a stage where it would randomly start playing Spotify off my phone... i wouldn't mind if it played AC/DC or something but no... it plays taylor swift or the weekend shit
it did this for about a month and changed loads of settings, it only stopped when i deleted the Spotify app off my phone
so high wind noise = "Hey Cardo, plays some cheesy shit pop song"
When i say "Hey Cardo, play music" it now plays the songs directly off my phone which is great.
plus if I'm in an area with weak or no signal my music isn't interrupted

Just for info.....My settings in the app are.....
Automatic Volume.....enabled
Automatic Volume sensitivity.........50%
Mic sensitivity........50%
Voice recognition sensitivity....... 75%
Intelligent Noise block....enabled

Back
Top Bottom