Looking for M/C training for a beginner in Brighton

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
One of my off spring, aged 24 and a full car licence holder for 6 years wants a motor bike taster, if that works a CBT.

We have found a couple of possibilities but looking for recommendations, if we cant find the right outfit there is someone near here who we could use.

thanks

One of my off spring, aged 24 and a full car licence holder for 6 years wants a motor bike taster, if that works a CBT.

We have found a couple of possibilities but looking for recommendations, if we cant find the right outfit there is someone near here who we could use.

thanks
Why not just take a CBT, when I did mine the morning was spent with a bit of theory, some maintenance, wobbling round some cones, doing some manoeuvres untill proficient for the afternoon spent out on the road. All done with skilled and patient trainers, all gear and bike supplied. Then If he does like it he's already on the road to his license.

Why not just take a CBT, when I did mine the morning was spent with a bit of theory, some maintenance, wobbling round some cones, doing some manoeuvres untill proficient for the afternoon spent out on the road. All done with skilled and patient trainers, all gear and bike supplied. Then If he does like it he's already on the road to his license.
The taster is only £75, CBT is £175.

Back
Top Bottom