MI Xiaomi Portable Electric Air Compressor

Bigcats

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have had this for awhile now and whilst it can never replace my Dewalt XR cordless Inflator, it is extremely handy for carrying on tours and long bicycle rides.

Easily blows up my GS A tyres and easily blows up two bikes worth of tyres (4 tyres) from almost flat upto 50 PSI
I have checked the pressure after using it with my dewalt and they match (I know the dewalt does the right pressure as the bike shows it as correct)

Charges by USB-C so only have to carry my phone charger
Nice and compact, very well made
Pressure goes up to 10 bar!! (uses PSI and BAR)

It is great. I have one too.

Bought it mostly to reinflate tyres at the end of trackdays and avoiding lugging around the pedal pump, but it helped me already while plugging on rear tyre on the GS and two car tyres over the last couple of years. Slow but steady.

I had one , then gave it to my son for his bicycles , for which it is super.
It’s Ok for checking and adjusting pressures , but from flat , it only just makes it on a motorcycle tyre . As far as car tyres are concerned ; from flat to inflated , forget it, because too much volume required .
I think it’s internal battery limits it’s use . That’s my 2p

I re-inflated from flat two car tyres, after patching them. Fairly big too: a 235/50 R20 and a 275/40 R18.
The battery led will go amber towards the end, but it will make it.

Admittedly, there are two versions of this pump. The older one has a mini usb socket and it is a bit slower and probably has less stamina. I had that one too, was more than ok on motorbike tyres, then gave it to my father.

I re-inflated from flat two car tyres, after patching them. Fairly big too: a 235/50 R20 and a 275/40 R18.
The battery led will go amber towards the end, but it will make it.

Admittedly, there are two versions of this pump. The older one has a mini usb socket and it is a bit slower and probably has less stamina. I had that one too, was more than ok on motorbike tyres, then gave it to my father.
Yeah definiatly the USB-C version is much better and able to do far more.

Back
Top Bottom