Need rubber covers/vibration isolating pads for footpegs.

Vano

Reaction score
I don't want to feel any engine vibrations in my feet. My other dual sport bike has nice rubber cushions on top of the foot pegs. How come BMW doesn't have this option? Any suggestions?

Also, have anyone tried ROX handlebar risers with vibration isolating feature? The vibes get annoying when riding at 70 to 80 MPH in 6th gear.
My other bike has vibration reducing weights on the ends on the handlebars. They work very effectively. Has anyone tried similar weights on these BMW bikes?

I take it this is a GSA if no rubbers. Do the std GS pegs fit as rubber inserts and might be cheap 2nd hand. My pal fitted R&G bar ends to solve same problem on his 850.

Sent from my backyard

Ive got these for my GS Adventure.
mostly to stop the pegs chewing up my boots

I don't want to feel any engine vibrations in my feet. My other dual sport bike has nice rubber cushions on top of the foot pegs. How come BMW doesn't have this option? Any suggestions?
There is an option. It all depends on what model you go for. My 1250 TE Exclusive came with rubber inserts, yet the TE Rallye doesn't. there are retrofittable options from many 3rd parties or even BMW, Such as these with spring loaded rubber inserts that expose spikes when pressure applied.

bmw-adjustable-foot-pegs-hp-r1250gs-k50-r1250gsa-k51.jpg

Ive got these for my GS Adventure.
mostly to stop the pegs chewing up my boots
Thanks. I ordered them. Hope they fit well and have enough cushion for vibration isolation.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Back
Top Bottom