New decals for 1200 LC at humvee graphics

We've tweaked the "TOURING EDITION" decal to look like this;

001.jpg

Now available to buy from our website, can be used as a stand alone product or used alongside another product from our range such as the 1200LC "GS" letters (medium).

100mm long by 18mm high overall, sold as 2 identical decals per purchase.

Pre spaced and ready to fit, available in Reflective vinyl only and in 2 colours; Black or Silver.

The 1200 GS Liquid Cooled "TE" model does not feature the TE or "TOURING EDITION" BADGING anywhere on the bike..........now that's easy to remedy!

Although intended for the 2013 1200GS Liquid Cooled model, this decal would look at home on any of the GS range.

And a similar ENDURO version to look like this;

002.jpg

To compliment the 2013 1200GS liquid cooled range we have created the ENDURO word, can be used as a stand alone product or used alongside another product from our range such as the 1200LC "GS" letters (medium).

95mm long by 15mm high letters, sold as 2 identical decals per purchase.

Pre spaced and ready to fit, available in Reflective vinyl only and in 2 colours; Black or Silver.

The 1200 GS Liquid Cooled Enduro variant does not feature the word "ENDURO" anywhere on the bike..........now that's easy to remedy!

Although intended for the 2013 1200GS Liquid Cooled model, this decal would look at home on any of the GS range.

I've had a mess about with these new products today to see how they look when fitted underneath our "GS" letters, created in something of a hurry they are not perfectly straight (before JohnnyBoxer chimes in :augie ) but should give you an idea how they look together.

004.jpg

005.jpg

More new products coming soon..........thanks for looking :thumby:

Will wonders never cease! I had no idea there were a «Touring» and an «Enduro» version of the LC.

More images of the LC designs, always look better on a bike as opposed to a blank background I think.....

Touring Edition;
024-M.jpg

020-M.jpg

Enduro;
027-M.jpg

We've recently added Vario top box Red Chevrons to our site, not sure why we took so long to add this one, they should fit other top cases check the dimensions and info on our site;

Vario%20topcase%20Chevrons%202%20re-size.jpg

I have fitted my stickers of irony today along with a desert pikey :clap

These are no cheap ass stickers, these are pure quality:bow:bow:bow

They look factory (I'd actually say better!) and are really easy to put on.

Wear the sticker of irony with pride tossers:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom