New to adventure riding

Rallyeirish

Reaction score
Hi I’m new here. I’ve taken that step off of sport bikes (last one an s1000rr) and on to something more all round (gs 1250 rallye) I pick it up next week and cannot wait. All the write ups seem excellent and it looks awesome too. My spare room is quickly filling up with accessories.

Welcome Rallyeirish, I came from a VFR800 to a GS. I don't think you'll look back no matter where you are riding but I think the GS in all its guises is suited to Irish roads especially when you get away from fast smooth tarmac. Brilliant machines.

Welcome Rallyeirish, I came from a VFR800 to a GS. I don't think you'll look back no matter where you are riding but I think the GS in all its guises is suited to Irish roads especially when you get away from fast smooth tarmac. Brilliant machines.
Thank you

Hi and welcome. You wont be disappointed you've got a fantastic versatile bike that's surprisingly good in most real world situations.

Welcome to the asylum.... the S 1000 RR is a very different beast to the GS, a pal of mine has an S 1000 RR but won't be persuaded to change

Back
Top Bottom