Radio interference from DRLs on 1200RT

The thing is, I can do both, electronics and politics, you are rather more limited - so be a good boy and just fuck off back to a non technical thread.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha seems you can't 😄

Since I was about 5
Then you would have known that a capacitor will not drain a battery - but you didn't have a clue - this is not the place for your ignorant fuck wittery - if you want to continue this then start a thread in the Pub and I will put you right there.

Then you would have known that a capacitor will not drain a battery - but you didn't have a clue - this is not the place for your ignorant fuck wittery - if you want to continue this then start a thread in the Pub and I will put you right there.
The lights would without a switch Einstein

You need to explain how a capacitor connected across a battery will discharge it - it simply will not.

P.S. have you become my new stalker?
not having a switch will keep his lights on all the time, simples.

@ Engineer, Well done for helping and sorting this problem out for Roymundo. and i've learnt something to (y)

Switch not required. DRLs are only powered on when the ignition is on via a relay. However DRLs can be turned off with a switch on the handle bars.
The capacitor had no polarised +- markings.

Switch not required. DRLs are only powered on when the ignition is on via a relay. However DRLs can be turned off with a switch on the handle bars.
The capacitor had no polarised +- markings.
a relay is an electronically operated switch.

Back
Top Bottom