Saw a picture of the new R1300GS today.

Lone rider has some leaked shots up now - very clear not a monitor shot ;)

Aye

9f3ce3ccdca18ecfe71cbd79d4845e92.png

Nothin’ In haven't seen before. But thanks anyhoo.
Some are photoshopped

You have to have rear sets, as the exhaustvmounts to it... Be a few unhappy people there.

The frame looks all in one, does that mean the whole engine and gearbox have to be dropped to replace the rear suspension

Dunno if its just my strange mind but the moment I saw the headlight I immediately thought of the robot "head" in Flight of the Navigator.....

About £18200, not sure if that is on the road, for the R1300GS Pure (in white only) going up in price for the Rally, the triple black and the 719 version, which I am told is the green one with the gold wheels

Electric screen
The set down suspension is supposed to lower the bike 20mm as it slows to a stop so lowered suspension will not be offered, just a lower (or higher) seat option from the dealer

Other stuff as bandied about and something called NSR 2, no idea what it is

Bikes are hoped to be in dealers for late October. I am happy with current 1250 and will wait to see one in the flesh and get some more info from reviews etc

See on Thursday if that's right........

Jeezussss! Get that buck toothed monstrosity out of my sight, some one pass me the mind bleach!
Yep , looks like the perfect ride for a Buck Toothed , pile ridden red Neck , Jersey Boy .................or was that Gu....

Back
Top Bottom