Shoei Neotec III

I made the mistake of buying a Schuberth C4pro with comms
So did I (early non-Pro C4 model) as it was heavily discounted versus the full RRP of the Neotec2. The comms bit with swappable battery is great, but the lid itself is a hateful thing. I use it as my daily (don’t give a shit) commuter lid, with my Neotec2 reserved for high days and holidays.

As the saying goes, buy cheap buy twice.

So did I (early non-Pro C4 model) as it was heavily discounted versus the full RRP of the Neotec2. The comms bit with swappable battery is great, but the lid itself is a hateful thing. I use it as my daily (don’t give a shit) commuter lid, with my Neotec2 reserved for high days and holidays.

As the saying goes, buy cheap buy twice.

Agreed .
I foolishly listened to the experts on here who said Schuberth lids were the best .
So I bought a C4 with comms kit .
What an utter pile of shit .
Got a big bug on the visor which turned out to be inside the pin lock , FFS .
The helmet leaked , the comms were atrocious !!
Got rid and went back to Shoei .
What utter utter shite .

Yep, I have a c5 which leaks in the rain, pinlock won’t seal to visor, the visor won’t stay open when you want it too, fart near it and the paint chips. Comms and fit are really good but these bits show it as a lid that should be in a much lower price band.

Barry

The first gen C4’s were absolute shite. Leaky, pinlok didn't fit right and poor comms.
They went on to clear all the problems with their updated C4Pro so they say so i bought one. Big mistake. I used on my 10 day US trip and then put it away in the cupboard. Comms were still shite, When i closed my visor the battery would disconnect with the shock thereby turning the comms off. Pinlok was better. So for me a complete waste of money. Neotec is much better although i do have to say i had a total failure of the very expensive new mesh coms after only 8 months. Credit to my retailer they replaced them but still…..might well go for the Neotec 3

Back
Top Bottom