Spanish Sierras

wessie

Reaction score
I'm just back from a great trip to some of the Sierras in Spain, using Ponferrada, Avila and Lerma as bases. I also rode some of the roads south of Santander around Vega de Pas. It was a great trip and the full report with links to google maps for routes is here

I'm just back from a great trip to some of the Sierras in Spain, using Ponferrada, Avila and Lerma as bases. I also rode some of the roads south of Santander around Vega de Pas. It was a great trip and the full report with links to google maps for routes is here
Did you find that road i mentioned in another thread ( to Truchas over the top ) starts out a bit ropey then turns into a racetrack ?

Did you find that road i mentioned in another thread ( to Truchas over the top ) starts out a bit ropey then turns into a racetrack ?

I did it twice! Once as part of my daytrip from Ponferrada and then as the first segment of my route to Avila. Yes, you do wonder where you are going as you wind through Salas de los Barrios

The first of our intrepid traveller’s pictures….

IMG_4500.jpeg

It’s quite a process getting the contents of the zip folder’s pictures onto UKGSer, via my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom