The Police

Melanie Cheeks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
You do realise that The Police have just announced that they're playing their last ever gig at Stormont - on Friday 20th June!!!!!

Tough choice - seeing Stuart Copeland's thighs, wot I lusted over as a student, in the flesh, or hanging about in the rain and/or midgies with a bunch of drunken tossers :augie

You do realise that The Police have just announced that they're playing their last ever gig at Stormont - on Friday 20th June!!!!!

Tough choice - seeing Stuart Copeland's thighs, wot I lusted over as a student, in the flesh, or hanging about in the rain and/or midgies with a bunch of drunken tossers :augie

I'll put my shorts on just for you Linda problem solved :D

Feck Sake Mel! They had to do something?
I mean Big Iains quit and the place just ain't gettin the visitors it used to!!!

Mind you they'll need traffic control on the N'ards Road!!! Especially If the cops have blagged a lOAd of free tickets :D :D :D

bUGGER wHERE'S ME jEMMIES?????/

A year has passed since I wrote my note
But I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life but
Love can break your hear

Walked out this morning, dont believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems Im not alone at being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
Ill send an s.o.s. to the world

Attachments

• ScreenShot026.jpg
    ScreenShot026.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 432
The Police are playin at our Isle of Wight Festival this June also along with some other well known bands, its an annual event you have probably heard about, get people from all over the globe now that come over for this wkend:

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/

... What a choice

... A group of life ravaged dinosaurs playing out their final years in a fantasy world of weathered camaraderie, alcohol fuelled bonhomie, basted in the imagined the adulation of teenage wannabes, desperate to live out final fantasies under the spotlight, before what's hip needs replacing along with the pacemaker battery.

... Or you could stay home and see the Police :D

The Police are also appearing at the Clans.

They saw Forry's and The Bede's names on the attendee list :D

Back
Top Bottom