Transorientale Rally

Kamaz team retires after WINNING stage 8 outright :eek:

Due to the 'small' issue of running over a biker. No idea who was at fault but there's one biker less in the world now :rose

AxeGrinder said:
Pavey still top ten at halfway stage :D

Tenth on Stage 9 & 14th overall. Second in the non-KTM race :thumb2
Results here

Any one know why Pavey got 20 min pen? Doesn't make any change to position, but could be vital at finish?

Just in case ye missed it the Transorientale Rally Highlights are on MotorsTV tonight from 8:00 till 9:00

Brilliant race for first and second till it became a foregone !!

i see Pavey got a 5th overall.... first non KTM home.

I was surprised to see in the footage that the KTM's seemed to be 990's... i would have thought the 640 adv would have been the common choice... harder peddling must have been the order of the day

Perhaps we might see a f800GS Rallye version?:clap It seams BMW are pouring the money into the bikes these days, and would no doubt love to at least make a dent in KTM's trophy cabinet.....

i see Pavey got a 5th overall.... first non KTM home.

I was surprised to see in the footage that the KTM's seemed to be 990's... i would have thought the 640 adv would have been the common choice... harder peddling must have been the order of the day

Perhaps we might see a f800GS Rallye version?:clap It seams BMW are pouring the money into the bikes these days, and would no doubt love to at least make a dent in KTM's trophy cabinet.....

I'm not sure why KTM made that choice but as you said it seems BMW are keen to have a go, and they've the budget to do it. :rolleyes: I thought Katrinack and Ullavansetta ?? were brilliant, seemed like very sound fellas.
I missed the whole bloody thing, :eek:I was on the phone and forgot it till it was half over. It's repeated again, on the same channel, tomorrow at 10:00pm. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom