Show us your Classic M/C

Does this count, From Jeffries, in a crate, untouched by Human Hand, one of the first. Excellant Wind protection and riding position made my arms ache. :p

Attachments

• RRS2.jpg
    RRS2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,387
Another. Any clever Tossers out ther spot the Non Original component?

Okay. Look at the engine, you will notice that it is an OHV, sadly my memory fails me as to which model the bike is, but originally was a side valve, the previous owner took it out to rebuild it, and fitted an OHV temporarily, sold me the outfit in part ex for a 1936 Ford Eight, for which I kept the spare Ten HP engine to be swapped for the Ariel Side Valve engine to convert it back to standard. I lost the chaps address (Newtown Wales) sold the Combo to a guy in Leominster who promised faithfully to give me first option to buy it back. :thumb2 He broke down in Devon and Gave the bloody thing away for a ride home for him and his missus :mad: :mad: So there you go, the Engine was non standard, but fancy being able to just slot in another type. :bow

Attachments

• ARIEL.jpg
    ARIEL.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 2,540
My last project

1961 Motobi Imperiale

Attachments

• motobi.jpg
    motobi.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,650
  • motobi1.jpg
    motobi1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,443
1961 Motobi Imperiale

attachment.php

That's a really lovely job you have done there. :clap :clap

You will have to wait for the pix as the bike is in several crates awaiting assembly over the winter 07.But it will be a Manx Norton Special. . . . .

With a Z750 Engine :eek:

I already know what the Norton Owners Club think,and THAT is the inspiration to do it !

HONDA RC30

Latest addition to the garage!

Attachments

• rc30.jpg
    rc30.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,478
  • rc 30.jpg
    rc 30.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2,413
Look what's lurking in the Conservatory... seems to be on a permanent SORN these days... 1963 BSA 650.... it's my Dad's and Mum would have killed him if he'd tried to get it in there with her still alive.

Attachments

• lresP1010001.jpg
    lresP1010001.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,284

Back
Top Bottom