Thank you BHT

Riding like a complete knob as per usual then, ah Mutters:nenau

:angel

Very unfair comment, I've ridden with Mutters and he's a very nice, but quick rider.
Even car drivers know he's a GSer from his quality riding, there always signalling to him :tosser .

When you sell booze for a living, your never short of a bit of dutch courage for Mrs Mutters??

Good to see ya fella :thumb

Riding like a complete knob as per usual then, ah Mutters:nenau

:angel

I'll second that comment;) Even with Civls finest fitted I couldn't make myself wide enough to keep 'im off your back for very long tho' Alan.

BIG thanks to Paul and Lucy for an excellent mixture of roads and scenery, a great tour of the Welsh reservoirs and dams, really loved the fast nadgery stuff around Knighton ( i think:confused: ).

Great to see you ALL , can't wait for The Hogroast....Best, Ian :thumb2 :beerjug: :beer:

Just add my thanks as well :thumb

I know I might not be dead (yet), but I got back to the tent at 2:30 this morning then had to get up at 7:30 - I certainly felt close to it...:mmmm

Cheers to everyone who made it a good weekend (even Lucy who rode straight past Kim and myself on the road ride when we had stopped on a hairpin bend ;) )

Can I add my thanks but also on behalf of the Mountain Rescue team who because of everyones outstanding generousity raised £450 this weekend.

Congratulations to Earthmover who won the weekend with the team :augie as the original winner (not sure who you were sorry) opted for another prize.

Mark - I look forward to seeing you in July / August for a fantastic weekend.

Thank you to all involved.
I turned up too late to catch the rides and got an upset stomach later on so couldn't eat the meal or drink any beer and so went to bed early but nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to the next time!

Congratulations to Earthmover who won the weekend with the team :augie as the original winner (not sure who you were sorry) opted for another prize.

Mark - I look forward to seeing you in July / August for a fantastic weekend.

Original winner? Is there something that I should know?:nenau
Spoke with Sharibee, and she sounds normal enough..........
Starting to worry now.:confused:
Mark

Can you please elaborate for us poor souls who weren't there? :thumb

It's only a rumour mind, as I had absolutley nothing to do with it whatsoever on account of me being neither in the vicinity of the alleged events, nor of a mind to carry such alleged stuff to a close and personal friend, who I feel in retrospect I may have gotten little too intimate with, purely unintenionally.

However, I would like to point out that if ever, as me, you just happen to be walking along a hotel corridor and come across a prone coma victim on the floor, be careful when stepping over them, as you will make the mistake of tripping, and as you fall on them, there trousers and trolleys may accidently fall off. And, under no circumstances, use a felt tip pen to help yourself regain your balance - as the fumes from said felt tip pen may cause drowsiness and imbalance, and you may accidently, writing all over the torso, head and winkle of the prone coma victim.

Also, when calling for assistance from any passers by, please get them to hand in their cameras at reception, before rendering assistance.

That's all I'll say on the matter.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

Original winner? Is there something that I should know?:nenau
Spoke with Sharibee, and she sounds normal enough..........
Starting to worry now.:confused:
Mark

no no don't worry it will be fun, What I meant by original, the first ticket out was an irish lass who couldnt come back to Wales for the first prize, you were next out :thumb you lucky lad.

As for normal :augie :augie :augie

I'll second that comment;) Even with Civls finest fitted I couldn't make myself wide enough to keep 'im off your back for very long tho' Alan.

Was that before or after you lured me into a sense of security and waved me past, just before that 90 degree right handed............:yikes

Sorry I went without you this morning Mutters. Especially as I had waited for you from early on:eek:

But to be honest, I gave up waiting after 30 minutes. :nenau

When you said you were just popping up stairs to get changed, I never knew that your bedroom was in Rhyl!

There were 108 tossers in the car park, had you bored them all with cleaning stories then?:augie

I was ready to go in 5 minutes but Mrs. Mutley takes a little more time :eek:

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiliant

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting the weekend together.
A big :thumb2 to Timpo for leading the off road ride.
Nce to meet at least some of you and put faces to names ( perhaps thats not always agood idea!!!)
Another good ride home today on minor rides takes the riding time to about 30 hours in 3 days!! ACE
Thanks again Ian:bow :bow :thumb2 :thumb2 :hogroast

It's only a rumour mind, as I had absolutley nothing to do with it whatsoever on account of me being neither in the vicinity of the alleged events, nor of a mind to carry such alleged stuff to a close and personal friend, who I feel in retrospect I may have gotten little too intimate with, purely unintenionally.

However, I would like to point out that if ever, as me, you just happen to be walking along a hotel corridor and come across a prone coma victim on the floor, be careful when stepping over them, as you will make the mistake of tripping, and as you fall on them, there trousers and trolleys may accidently fall off. And, under no circumstances, use a felt tip pen to help yourself regain your balance - as the fumes from said felt tip pen may cause drowsiness and imbalance, and you may accidently, writing all over the torso, head and winkle of the prone coma victim.

Also, when calling for assistance from any passers by, please get them to hand in their cameras at reception, before rendering assistance.

That's all I'll say on the matter.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

:postpics

YA MAD BUGGER :D

Back
Top Bottom