Thanks Fanum.....

Trucking it was fun

but by god did i miss not having my GS there. sort of a mixture of frustration and envy. :eek:

if i had to do it again i'd put my prilla on the back and ride that up and down the fords.:thumb

Bill thanks for a great ride. And thanks all guys for the fun. It was simply fantastic. I really enjoy getting my boots and red sock soak in wet.

7cuero

Only really just had a chance to sit down today.....but thanks to everyone for making the best of a somewhat overcrowded ride out.....it's a shame we didn't manage to get a lot more fords done, but it still turned out to be an enjoyable day regardless :)

There have been so many pics already that I won't bore you with more of the same, but a few choice ones are required.......

An unusual picture of Wizard in a ford.......yup, he's upright!!! :augie
151078652-L.jpg

A nice one of Tooooned doing the business......
151079497-L.jpg

And much respect to Jill, who has only passed her test recently but got stuck into the fording on her street-tyre clad 650 with more gusto than a lot of the guys present.....top lady!! :bow :clap
151083230-L.jpg

The view over my bike onto the second ford......we've never seen the water so low at Corwen or this one...the bank of grey stones you can see here is usually submerged, but the low water actually made things a bit trickier 'cos of the really slippery algae build up :)
151083811-L.jpg

The pretty location of the third ford....and too many people!!
ah well.....spectacular weather and great humour made it all tolerable..
151085920-L.jpg

And I managed to get a pic of the King of Oonyackistan's bike farting water after it'd been drowned
151087856-M.jpg

Thank you to all the usual suspects for the in-river assistance, and to Mark (Wizard) for his rather practised 1200 dissection assistance, but in particular to Clive for so ably doing the backmarker thing and not losing anyone, whilst keeping a freindly smile on his face as well!!!:bow :bow :bow :bow .
151085223-L.jpg

Hopefully next year I won't be poorly and will be able to enjoy the whole event properly but we all came back alive and smiling, so it worked :)

Cheers
:beerjug:

A few more pics

Pm me if you see one of you and you would like a better copy

Attachments

• Dscn0863.jpg
    Dscn0863.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 205
and another

Shane checks his map to find the way out !

Attachments

• Dscn0840small.jpg
    Dscn0840small.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 184
and again

Must sort out this Smug mug link thingy !

Attachments

• Dscn0844small.jpg
    Dscn0844small.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 184
Taking a rest..

Me and my bike were only taking a rest.. honest gov .. and steem cleaning the engine heads at the same time :augie

attachment.php

Blooming bent me side stand and gear lever that little rest did :eek:.

Top photos btw.. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom