Llangollen...we survived!

Boz

Reaction score
Well we all had a great time, many are still there but I decided to head back today before the onset of the rain...so looks like I get the chance to be the first to show you all a little of what happened - I'm sure there will be much more to come...:thumb

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 674
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 679
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 655
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 667
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 668
Great pictures Boz - I forgot my camera so its good to see these. Cracking weekend! :thumb2

Boz,
we left at about 6:30. Ninja man woke me at 5:30:blast after we had got back from the hotel at about 1 ish:blast :blast Tad concerned as I'd had several ciders:augie and the thought of the plod stopping us:rob :thedummy

Could have done without this, but to be fair we were parked at the far end of the field, and he was on his Kawasaki 900, we tried to put Tourances on, but couldn't source any:augie He was concerned about the field getting chewed up, as it was raingi when we got up.

Anyway, a great time, nice to have met old friends, and found new ones:clap

Great meeting you there too. (and others... and putting voices to some of the more famous faces... =)

No pics yet (I'm on a very slow internet connection at a nice B&B in the Cotswolds right now...)

Al...

Good to hear you all made it away OK...I'm not too sure I would have made it out of that field after so much rain...:eek:

Look forward to seeing a few more pic's!

The field was fine, both yesterday (Sunday) and today. The rain really never materialised in any great quantity.
I was, however, impressed with all those who managed to get up early and go home to do their spot of gardening on Sunday afternoon. well done!:p :cool:
Good to chat with you Boz!

Back
Top Bottom