Thanks Fanum

Dickieboy

Reaction score
Many thanks from Holly and myself Bill for a great day out, would not have missed it for anything.
Below is my suggestion for a 'Fanum's Ford' type badge/sticker thing....... for those who are not of a nautical bent it's called a 'Plimsol' line

Attachments

• 180px-Plimsoll_line.png
    180px-Plimsoll_line.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 534
You haven't seen the photos ;)

does that mean you kept it upright through all the puddles :D Don't think I'm going to take your word for it I want photos to prove it

hope you had a great time, are you coming over to EM2, the 1100 has gone now so going to have to christen the se and would like you to be one of the god parents!

Brian

...recon vertically is about right....
wizard1fg7.jpg

(shame I couldn't keep my hand steady!)

so how would it help being vertical?
Mark usually (in fact always) ends up on his side at least once during a fords run

So Wizard's desire to use the 1200 as the worlds most expensive lilo is a common event, sort of explains the smiles and hands in pockets from the rest of the river waders.
Knows how to fix 'em as well :bow

so how would it help being vertical?
Mark usually (in fact always) ends up on his side at least once during a fords run

I recon Mark only brings the ADV over to give it a well deserved wash. :D :D

Mind you, I can talk. I'm having drain holes fitted in me top box :confused: :eek:

Can't wait fot the rest of the pics, looks like you had a great day.
We're still disapointed we couldn't be there.

We'll be at EM2 with a couple of gallons of spare oil too :eek: :augie

Sifika didn't get the good shot :D

I didn't actually fall off the bike once. I did, however, stall it half way up a 300m long ford. And, despite shouting for 5 bloody minutes, the rest of the buggers (who only got through unscathed because Toad and I pulled the first bike out of their way after it stalled) didn't hear me. So I had to dismount. In two foot of water. On sand. There was only ever going to be one outcome :mad:

But at least I rode mine home :augie

At first glance I thought you were wearing a Camelback but it turned out to be a lifejacket.

It was a good day out though cheers Bill:thumb2

Here's some of the lifeguards

Attachments

• wizard.JPG
    wizard.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 459
:hapybnce: :hapybnce:

Thank you Neil, that's just made my night. :D

Oh Timmy............................... :augie

Back
Top Bottom