Cambrian Rally 2007 who's entered? Advice wanted

What are you then, Laurence? :eyebrow

I`d love to do it , but I think maybe next year after I`ve done the BMW off road course , at the moment I`m watching all the vids I can find on you tube re BMW off road course and putting it into practice on local forest roads and quarries, then sometime soon book BMW course. :thumb2
Wales is a long way to go to make a prat of myself[/QUO

hi mate,don't worry about making a twat etc we all do that every time we go offroad(just ask possu)
come down and enjoy yourself you have a good crac

loz

On the entry form I was asked what level of skill I thought I am at, rated
from 0 to 10 (0 being total novice) needless to say I chose the lowest.
Just got the confirmation of entry in the post and it says under skill that I
am at level 4. Anyone else got something similar on theirs ?

id say its to do with the bike your riding, either that or they must have heard about your late late breaking:thumb, ps just posted regs today

Just posted mine yesterday... They requested stamps for the return so I send Irish Stamps for the Craic.

I put down the Same as Daithi (Absolute beginner) so I'll see what group they appoint me..

id say its to do with the bike your riding, either that or they must have heard about your late late breaking:thumb, ps just posted regs today

id say its to do with the bike your riding, either that or they must have heard about your late late breaking:thumb,
:jes

ps just posted regs today
Good man ya are.:thumb2

Just posted mine yesterday... They requested stamps for the return so I send Irish Stamps for the Craic.

I put down the Same as Daithi (Absolute beginner) so I'll see what group they appoint me..
I forgot to include any stamps, for the three of us !
She sent them anyway, to one address. Don't know if you should qualify as
a beginner, now you'll have TKCs there'll be no stopping ya.:D

Are there any entries still available Bob?

Are there any entries still available Bob? I'm in already, but there's this lad I know who....:augie

Camping at the Rugby Club will do me fine.:thumb2

Timpo.

Still places left.

Rugby Club camping is £10/night for caravans and £8/night for tents plus £2/night if you want a hook-up. It's run as a commercial camp site now, nothing to do with us, but it's at the start and handy for all the pubs & eateries in town.

Back
Top Bottom