Cambrian Rally 2007 who's entered? Advice wanted

Still places left.

Rugby Club camping is £10/night for caravans and £8/night for tents plus £2/night if you want a hook-up. It's run as a commercial camp site now, nothing to do with us, but it's at the start and handy for all the pubs & eateries in town.

So do we have to book it now?

Got my entry form filled in just need to wait til i get paid on the 28th:eek:

Thanks for all your info Bob I've got a silly question :D

Is there any rules on what you can wear eg. helmets and body armour?

Cheers Martin

Is there any rules on what you can wear eg. helmets and body armour?

Taken from the regs ;)
CLOTHING: Helmets must have a current ACU gold or silver stamp. Motocross type boots, gloves and suitable strong clothing MUST be worn. It is STRONGLY recommended that enduro type clothing is worn and an enduro type jacket is recommended.

On the entry form I was asked what level of skill I thought I am at, rated
from 0 to 10 (0 being total novice) needless to say I chose the lowest.
Just got the confirmation of entry in the post and it says under skill that I
am at level 4. Anyone else got something similar on theirs ?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:daithi,i REAAAALLLYYY hope you have mixed this up cos if you haven,t then im in big trouble...my skill level is 9:blast

and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, relax.
yip im ok just checked thew regs..10 is absolute beginner.
4 is clubman daithi:bow

Timpo mentioned this event in passing, I did a search on the net, downloading the forms then found this thread. I'm in. :thumb2. If anyone's travelling from the North East please get in contact for a hook up.

I'm about to put mine in as a level '7', though it's my first event. :augie

Can anyone tell me...

1. is the event an open stretch or more of an obstacle course around a small area?

2. how much petrol do I need to arrive with?

3. how long does the riding usually last for?

4. is it the same route on the Sunday?

5. do you have to enter as a team (and pay the £5 regardless)?

6. will I get nabbed for keeping my tax-disc in my wallet and wearing armoured boots which are not moto-cross?

Snoops.

I'm about to put mine in as a level '7', though it's my first event. :augie

Can anyone tell me...

1. is the event an open stretch or more of an obstacle course around a small area?

2. how much petrol do I need to arrive with?

3. how long does the riding usually last for?

4. is it the same route on the Sunday?

5. do you have to enter as a team (and pay the £5 regardless)?

6. will I get nabbed for keeping my tax-disc in my wallet and wearing armoured boots which are not moto-cross?

Snoops.

1 Its 260 miles of fire roads and green lanes over 2 days no gates to open
2 Enough to last the day 130 ish miles think there's a refueling station but you have to supply your own fuel
3 As lond as it takes you
4 Slightly different
5 No
6 Don't no about the tax disc you'll find out at scruitineering wouldn't catch me wearing them I'll be dreesed up like a storm trooper full body armour ,enduro shorts knee braces ,motorcross boots plus you need a helmet Gold ACU sticker :eek: Not taking any chances :D

Aye their website is down. I'm trying to save money as you can probably tell. :D. but i've just bought some crosser boots. I'd rather not wear my £400 of Dainese gear but it is armoured and is tough. S4 helmet has the sticker. Don't know what knee-braces are I'll go hit google...

The picture Chris posted in the Northern section has got me all excited! :thumb2

When you say "supply" your own fuel you mean buy it or drop it off and fill from a container (given fueling on the course is forbidden)?

trelleborg tyres?

does any one know about TRELLEBORG TYRES

are these allowed at the cambrian.

was going to go for T913 super enduro rear

T914 maxi grip front.

cheers,kyle

Back
Top Bottom