Wales 16th - 18th May 2008

Yes Please

I will be there........No holding back on this .....Campsite it is for me....:thumb2

Unless it's p**ing down

Baskerville Hall used to be a swingers venue, so bring your keys;)

They bus in the locals from the surrounding Welsh hills for the all night Disco on Sat nights...............hang up some fresh meat and let them at it:eek:

Bring yer earplugs and yer glad rags:augie

They bus in the locals from the surrounding Welsh hills for the all night Disco on Sat nights...............hang up some fresh meat and let them at it:eek:

Bring yer earplugs and yer glad rags:augie

We don't need ear plugs here Johnny as we won't be in bed by 22:30 drinking coco ;)

Is this in place of Llangollen?

Shouldn't it now be called The Bbaskervile Hhoundog Hhoedown?

that's where we had our after wedding party (2 weeks after) the room in the centre bottom row of the piccies is the one we stayed in :D:D

as it's just down the road I could show you all some good off road routes

if I......................

wasn't somewhere in europe riding down to the black sea

:D:D:D:blast

Robbie

PS not all the rooms are that good, the last time I was there the room was that bad we decided not to stay, it was about 6 years ago though

We don't need ear plugs here Johnny as we won't be in bed by 22:30 drinking coco ;)

Ooooooo .............very cutting, Paul:D

I expect I'll manage at least Midnight

Booked in to this event today..............bring it on:thumb2

Fab riding at this great venue in the Welsh Marches

I expect I'll manage at least Midnight

Whilst everyone was trying to get some kip in the bunkroom the last time we were there, I remember Lesley:eek: telling you to be quiet and stop yapping:D:D:D

Whilst everyone was trying to get some kip in the bunkroom the last time we were there, I remember Lesley:eek: telling you to be quiet and stop yapping:D:D:D

Lesley;)

Suprised you can remember back that far, 'Timmy 2 blonds':augie

You do realise "Beaver Shall Kill" is an anagram of Baskerville Hall :eek

Also "Bakers Villa Hell" :)

Sounds great otherwise :thumb2

You do realise "Beaver Shall Kill" is an anagram of Baskerville Hall :eek

Also "Bakers Villa Hell" :)

Sounds great otherwise :thumb2

:clap:clap:clap
well spotted that man...............

I'm aiming to book but as I intend going back offshore very soon i need to pick my rota carefully....:augie unlike this year when I was away for everything:eek:

Back
Top Bottom