FORRY'S THE CHAMPION/HOOLIGAN

Well done Timpo and Forry and the Team prize too:clap:clap:clap

I see they never counted the 2nd stage on day 1:nenau however that was lucky for me as that was by far my worst.

Congratulations to all again:clap:clap

Well done guys :thumb2

Where does Minaun Roosters come from :nenau

Where does Minaun Roosters come from :nenau

The Minaun Roosters are a team made up of those who successfully rode to the top of Minaun mountain on Achill Island this summer GC, quite an achievement in itself.

Well done all.....'specially old Forry though.......:thumb2

(He would have come 2nd or 3rd if he hadn't have kept stopping to skin up :D
:spl1f:

A brilliant result from Timpo, he was flying:clap:clap:beer:

Forry Rockchucker.

Forry had me in stitches as we hooned around the liason section between the Start and SS1. His 1150 was on going from lock to lock, spraying me with rocks and stones:blast.

Well done, Forry :clap :clap :clap

Top Man :beerjug:

Congrats to Orla and Eoin too :clap :clap

Just had a look at the results and a bit chuffed myself:bounce1
In the trail bike class (people from this site):
Mouse was 14th
Forry was 17th
I was 22nd:beer:

In the Sport bike class:
Timpo was 3rd
AR14 was 13th
Earthmover was 17th

Timpo seems to have had a storming 1st stage on day 2 ( i had heard he was going like a man possessed:bow)

My 2nd stage times were well down and i'm just lucky they didn't cound SS2 on day 1 as I was just thinking Lamb burgers:augie

Everyone did really well - fantastic weekend only beaten by a 510 mile drive home straight after and into the office:eek:

15th & Best Over 50 Trailbike (and could have been better!)

Just had a look at the results and a bit chuffed myself:bounce1
In the trail bike class (people from this site):
Mouse was 14th
Forry was 17th
I was 22nd:beer:

I was 15th on the trusty Dommie, and best over 50 trailbike.:thumb2
Chuffed with that, especially since I rode the last stage with a sprained right thumb after my unfortunate coming together with the marshall just before it.:(
If it hadn't been for that, I might even have beaten Gill Myers.....I beat her on every stage except that last one. Big respect to her for going that quick on a humble TTR250 though.
I was ready to really rock after a balls-to-the-wall SS1 on the last lap in which I was 8th fastest trailbike; the hardest I've ever caned that poor bike.
Then again, Mouse might have had more time on me if that SS2 on the Saturday had counted. We had a right old ding dong on the sighting lap and we were pretty well matched. His old KMX200 (not the 950 KTM) was better on the bumpy stuff, the Dommie had the edge on the faster smoother going.
As the French say, "Avec des "si" on pourrait mettre Paris en bouteille".
Fantastic fun regardless. A cracking weekend.
Surely all HP2s should be classified as trailbikes?
Tons more pix where these two came from.
PNB

Attachments

• 033BlezStandMudweb.jpg
    033BlezStandMudweb.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 377
  • HP2inRiver123web.jpg
    HP2inRiver123web.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 401
Well done all that took part!!:clap Brilliant achievement.
Special congrats to Team Minaun Roosters...and Top marks to Forry the Off Road God!!!!:thumb:beerjug:

What a weekend absolutely mental really pleased with the result I couldn't have gone any faster on the Special Stages :D
Who says you can't race GS's :eyesdown
211626485-L.jpg

Everyone from here who entered did really well especially Timpo and Minaun Rooster Team mates Orla and Eoin:thumb2

I really like this pic Ela took ...
211949404-M.jpg

Can't wait for next year :clap

Well done Forry!

I knew you had it in the bag when I couldn't keep up with you on SS2 on the sighting lap on Sunday :bow. I backed off a bit too much on the last lap, and Snoopy has pipped me by 8 seconds overall, damn it :blast. Beaten by a DRZ on deathwings, oh the humiliation :eek:.

Seriously, congratulations to all who finished the event!

I knew you had it in the bag when I couldn't keep up with you on SS2 on the sighting lap on Sunday :bow. I backed off a bit too much on the last lap, and Snoopy has pipped me by 8 seconds overall, damn it :blast. Beaten by a DRZ on deathwings, oh the humiliation :eek:.

Seriously, congratulations to all who finished the event!

Beaten by Snoopy Oh the shame of it :eek:

Well done Forry.

It's all that practise you get getting your bike in & out that shed, I knew there was a reason for having it on top of a mountain.

:D

Well done Forry.

It's all that practise you get getting your bike in & out that shed, I knew there was a reason for having it on top of a mountain.

:D

Ye I've seen that shed Ithink Heidi uses it as a summer house:eek:

Weel gan cannie loon jockageordie speak:clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom