Jockser, tough as old boots or ...

Daithi

Reaction score
...enjoying himself too much to care.:clap:clap

During the first lap I had fallen a bit behind Jockser and ShortArse, coming out of the narrow uphill mud track in
the woods out onto the gravel track I heard the scraping sound of a bike hitting the deck. Jockser had lost grip
on the hardpacked gravel track and had an off. He got up holding his shoulder saying it was a bit sore, he dusted
himself off while we twisted the forks straight, he hopped on the bike and finished out what was most of the lap.
dscf3425.jpg

But what we didn't know at the time (and he must have:eek:) was he'd broken his collar-bone. He said this morning that
the Doc told him the two parts of the bone weren't even near each other,

I'd have been on the ground bawling my eyes out.

Honorary "Finisher".:clap

Good Gawd:eek:

get well soon jockser

almost feel bad about the slaggin now:augie.................................almost:D

Sorry about the slagging on Sunday had I have known then it was that bad I would have given you more :hide

Just kidding hope you get better soon your partner up here needs his friend to go out to play with :augie :aidan

Take care :D:D
:hug there's a hug because I was soo cheeky

"He said this morning that the Doc told him the two parts of the bone weren't even near each other"

:rob ah well, now, that explains how he managed to cope with the pain, coz it's when the two ends grind off each other that it..... :eek:AAaarrgghhhhh!!!!!:eek.....
ohhhh fark! i'm cringing here just remembering how that feels! - and thats about how Jockser must be feeling now.

tough? you put it mildly Daithi.

Jockser; :bow.
Take Care Mate - if we can do anything (apart from childminding...sorry :p) let us know.

Thanks guys. Feel better already, having read the good wishes :beerjug:

It certainly didn't feel broken, otherwise I'd have done a Daithi & sprawled on the ground bawling ;) I reckon Og is right, if the two ends were rubbing it'd be much worse. That's the good news. The bad news is that if the bones don't 'meet up' by themselves over the next 4 weeks they'll need to cut me & insert a plate :eek: Keep the fingers crossed :D

Kyle & Mandylicious - who are youse tryin' to fool :nenau The slaggin' would have been just as bad had youse known :augie :p

Now, any (clean) suggestions of how the fcuk I'm gonna survive the next 4 weeks one-handed :thedummy

Oi Dathai - where's me 'medal' :augie:augie

Thanks guys. Feel better already, having read the good wishes :beerjug:

It certainly didn't feel broken, otherwise I'd have done a Daithi & sprawled on the ground bawling ;) I reckon Og is right, if the two ends were rubbing it'd be much worse. That's the good news. The bad news is that if the bones don't 'meet up' by themselves over the next 4 weeks they'll need to cut me & insert a plate :eek: Keep the fingers crossed :D

Kyle & Mandylicious - who are youse tryin' to fool :nenau The slaggin' would have been just as bad had youse known :augie :p

Now, any (clean) suggestions of how the fcuk I'm gonna survive the next 4 weeks one-handed :thedummy

Are we talking left or right that is still fully functioning ? This is an important piece of info as it will determine the quality of suggestions :augie:D

Ah yes, smartar$e replies from all the usual suspects :blast

You only get a medal for finishing. :nono

You didn't. :p :blast

Face it fatty, you're a failure. :tears :tears

:D:D:D:D

Yehbut, the Langer said I was an 'honorary finisher' & I was wondering if he was about to donate his medal :augie
PS- at least I tried it :p

Thankfully it's my right that's still functioning :spank

Golf, Og ??? Feckin' golf ?? 'Twas only me shoulder I hurt, not me brain :augie

REPEAT AFTER ME . .

. . I've done it again . .but I won't do it another time . .

Here ya go,
cambrianfinish.jpg
your Virtual "Honorary Finisher's Medal" :augie

BTW, all we had to show that we'd done the Cambrian is a lousey Medal, you'll have a massive scar across your chest, you lucky lucky bastard. :rolleyes:

Won't be long and you'll be tearing around on the XC like a teenager. :thumb and I'll still be trying to keep up with ya.:eek:

miraculous meddle?

IF.... :rolleyes: i could figure out how to do it....
i'd paste Kali over Cambrian to give him a..... hand or two :augie

:blast
i know - coat, door...i'm mostly 'armless really...
:D

Attachments

• cambrianKali.JPG
    cambrianKali.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 160

Back
Top Bottom