Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in the West Midlands

Ma Larkins, Chipping Norton.

Slightly out of area, but well worth a visit whilst riding the Cotswolds.

Full of bikers on Sunday morning

Situated on the junction of the A44 and the A361, just NE of Chipping Norton

+1 :thumb2

Go there to meet up with a mate who lives in Marlow as its halfwayish. They do really nice cooked brekkies.

There is a cafe at Broadway Tower,v nice home made cakes.
Go up Fish hill then turn right as soon as it flattens out,signposted and you cant miss seeiing the tower.
Superb view on a clear day.

Route 44 Cafe, Bringsty Common

I think this has closed down. I heard a rumour a fews months ago the place might be on the market and when I rocked up this week it was not only closed but everything was very securely padlocked up.

I'll be passing by again soon and will keep an eye on it.

Its on the out-skirts of our area, but I think the food there is well worth it...
The Plough inn at Little Broughton on the Banbury to Southam Main road, George and Sam there are fantastic fun and the food is out of this world all home made..... Yum Yum
Also there is 'The Diner' at Long Itchington just out side Southam on the Coventry road, good for an all day breakfast and a nice cuppa, welcomes bikers, even has a Thursday night meet in the summer............... if you wanna see lots of sports bikes......... (I give this a day a miss :augie)

Ma Larkins, Chipping Norton

Paid a visit there yesterday, freezing cold, really looking forward to a brew.... but it was CLOSED and looked as though it had been for some time, no furniture inside but all the signs are still up. One to watch in case it re-opens
:nenau

Ma Larkins, Chipping Norton

Paid a visit there yesterday, freezing cold, really looking forward to a brew.... but it was CLOSED and looked as though it had been for some time, no furniture inside but all the signs are still up. One to watch in case it re-opens
:nenau

It has been for sale for a few months now.
Hope it re opens,was always a popular stop off.

Route 44 at Bringsty definitely closed for the foreseeable future. However, about half mile further up the hill towards Bromyard, on the left, is the Live and Let Live inn - recently restored. Tiny place on the hillside (definitely a bit of gravel to get to it!) that does good local beer. :thumb

Route 44 at Bringsty definitely closed for the foreseeable future. However, about half mile further up the hill towards Bromyard, on the left, is the Live and Let Live inn - recently restored. Tiny place on the hillside (definitely a bit of gravel to get to it!) that does good local beer. :thumb

The cafe at the old garage at Bringsty is open for buisness again,new signs out on the road.:thumb2

ma larkins.

anybody know if ma larkins cafe at chipping norton has re opened yet?
it was up for sale.

Same question for the Riverside Cafe at Evesham.

I popped in there midweek at mid morning a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't much sign of life. Definitely closed - what I could tell was whether it was permanent or whether they only opened certain days of the week and I was just unlucky.:(

Ombersley Wines and Delicatessen

On the main road through Ombersley near the island. They do freshly made rolls with anything from the delicatessen counter and great coffee (freshly ground).

Ombersley_Wine_%26_Deli.jpg

If you fancy a sausage, bacon and black pudding bap, pop next door to Checketts the butchers. When I go down to collect our meat on a Saturday morning I inevitably end up with one! :D They also do pretty good coffee but there's nowhere to sit.

2200681.jpg

Route 44 - now Bringsty Cafe

As previously reported - very much open and trading after a bit of a re-fit.:clap

Half way up the hill to Bringty Common on the A44. Postcode for SatNav users: WR6 5UJ:D

Chipping Norton Cafe

Hi We use to enjoy Ma Larkins, however we found a very good alternative in town,i have been there many times, i'm not sure about the name, may be Mill Cafe! just off the Burford Road,they are always pleased to see us, especially in the Winter. May be going there this Sunday, so will confirm name;)

Chipping Norton Cafe

TheMill Cafe, full Breakfast with a Latte £9.50,well staffed,good food must go in the afternoon as the Cakes look umm!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom