Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in East Anglia

London Road Inc in Lowestoft does a fairly good bacon buttie and cuppa as well as having a pool table and MotoGP on huge projection telly on Sundays :thumb2

Open every day apart from Mondays at the moment

Its a bike shop with a cafe area in the premises as well thats got a basic menu but looking to increase it in the future.

http://http://www.londonroadinc.com/main.html

Havent got a GPS link but postcode is in the website contact page

What Bigyin said....:thumb2
I bloody live there to be honest :p

Hi - I just wanted to tell you about a rather lovely cafe we visited a couple times for breakfast in East Runton. The food was FAB; really reasonable and the breakfast was wonderful.

Its called Lucy's .....

when you are driving through ... pop in! Its next to the Spar :)

Ahem. LUCY'S is at WEST Runton. Only 2 miles away. Mind the speed trap halfway between the two.

Incidently, my fave van, PECKISH is at Pretty Corner on the A148 just south of Sheringham. Open Monday - Saturday, 7am until 4pm ish. Nice TARMAC layby. The owner sold his bike to pay for the trailer and pitch. Proper tea in proper MUGS. Not those styrofoam things.

Hungry Horse ...

Necton cafe ...
On A47 Between Swaffham And East Dereham ... Used to be call the Hungry Horse ... Good car parking and a nice place ... What surprises me is More drive pass than drop in ...
John933

A10 ... Between Downham Market & King's Lynn

C&A Super bike's ... Now have a dog stand on the car park ... Cup of tea 50p ... Dog in a French stick ... And it's big, for £2 ... Usually find a few rider's there ... A good dog a a cup'per for £2.50 can't go wrong ...
John933

Although it's not strictly in Cambridgeshire, it's as near as damnit-The Silver Ball cafe on the A10 just south of Royston does lovely food and they have a great coal stove for when it's chilly.

The Autostop Cafe on the A603 (just east of the roundabout with the A1198) is also reasonable.

Flora Tea Rooms at Dunwich is open again for the summer!!!!!

Yaaaaay!!!!!

Fish ahd chips Sunday for lunch.

Auto Stop cafe ? :confused:

I ride past most days been closed (or very little signs of life and the car park corded off) for years unless its a secret :thumb

Jim:thumb

Doh! It's actually the Lazy Days caff! sorry, I'll get me coat...

The 127 diner
www.127diner.co.uk on the southend bound A127 just past wickford
open till midnight on friday Sat
loads going on over the time for local bikes as well

The Cabin Burnham is a good favourite

The bunglow Cafe Mark Tay near colchester just off the A12 for the braintree turn off on London Road look for sign for the hotel just opposite it

the Kiosk Walton on the naze discount for riders

The 127 diner

The bunglow Cafe Mark Tay near colchester just off the A12 for the braintree turn off on London Road look for sign for the hotel just opposite it

I will drop by the 127 Diner over the next few weeks for a spot of Brekkie. Looks good to me. :thumb

Matt

Brightlingsea - there is a cafe next to the pay and display car park at the end of the beach huts. Excellent bacon sarnie there this morning and a fab view across the water to Mersea Island.

:robI Would Recommend:- :potkettle

:beer:Micks Tea bar( Langers Best for Bangers ) located at Bennetts electrical Warehouse car park at Martlesham Heath, just off the A12. Best omelettes served on fresh French sticks.:thumb2

:beer:Tony's on the Bridge, Bourne Bridge On the way into Ipswich on the A137 Hot baked potatoes during the winter months.:thumb

:beer:The Captains Cabin High Street Burnham On Crouch, All day breakfasts Popular with GS'ERs.:thumb

Cool, my Mum used to own the cottage next door attached to Colin's Cafe his breakfast's are superb :thumb2

Brightlingsea - there is a cafe next to the pay and display car park at the end of the beach huts. Excellent bacon sarnie there this morning and a fab view across the water to Mersea Island.

I think I will check that one out. Maybe we need another day out...

ah finnally a list of mankeyyumyum vans :clap

my local one "heydiddle griddle" valley road clacton essex good bacon buttie and brew

They also do a good breakfast in a box - and if your local will even deliver!:clap

Three Tunns finchingfield

Sunday moring breakfasts, very good, or any other time, welcomes bikers and landlord and wife are motorcyclists.:ChrisKelly

I have had great breakfasts at:

The Beach Cafe, Leiston Beach near Sizewell Power Station.

The Beach Cafe Dunwich beach car park

The Cafe at Felixstowe Ferry on the River Deben and fresh fish on sale.

Enjoy !

Woody

I have had great breakfasts at:

The Beach Cafe, Leiston Beach near Sizewell Power Station.

The Beach Cafe Dunwich beach car park

The Cafe at Felixstowe Ferry on the River Deben and fresh fish on sale.

Enjoy !

Woody

I like Dunwich, but I found that Sizewell and Felixstowe Ferry were overpriced and grim the last time I was there. I must have got them on a bad day. :augie

The 127 diner

Had a tumble there Easter Sunday...not good, can't remember a thing... Anyhows any one meeting up down there?

Back
Top Bottom