Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in the South East

An Excellent Cafe for all of you who can get to Worthing West Sussex ...

The Sea Lane Cafe
Marine Crescent
Worthing
BN12 4HR

Nice big Cafe open all year round, plenty of staff and great food set right on the beach so you are guaranteed a great sea view. Plenty of space for your bikes. About 2 miles from Worthing Pier ... just keep heading west and you can't miss it. 5*.

Pete's Food Wagon - Rotherfeld

Sybron Way, Millbrook Industrial Estate, Jarvis Brook, Crowborough, TN6 3JZ. Turn right at roundabout as you enter Sybron Way from Rotherfield Road.

Food wagon on the side of the road with no seating. However, the owner (Peter) is very friendly.
Prices are good. For example, 2 bacon rolls (half a french stick per roll) and 2 mugs of tea = £5. You also get free tea refill.

Only open Monday-Friday and closes about 15:00.

Compton Abbas Airfield cafe

Come back from here today on my new bike great place loads of bikes all staff great and tiger moth airplanes flying out of here! :beerjug:

Off to boxhill for a coffee bet im the only one there:beer:

Rykas at Box Hill has got to serve the worst food in England!

I once had a burger from there that had a bone in it! :barf
(Christ knows what was in it besides horse meat!)

Lenham Cafe - south side of A20, just east of Lenham

An unashamed classic "transport cafe" in the old tradition - all day "cardiac arrest" fry-up to order. Some interesting road rally sport memorabilia adorns the walls. The parking is not tarmac so beware any puddles - you don't know how deep they might be!

http://www.lenhamcafe.com/

But I see Roy has already posted this one... Doh! "Roadhouse Cafe" (aka Lenham Cafe)

On the south face of the North Down opposite the cafe (sounds far more complex than it actually is!) you will see the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Memorial - a large white cross cut into the Downs. It accessible on foot from the North Downs Way / Pilgrims Way - access gates have been installed to prevent green-laning but you can park fairly close, a little to the west of the memorial.

I had a full breakfast at the Minnis Restaurant, Minnis Bay, Birchington a few weeks ago.

Nice place, right on the beach, loads of parking, and a great breakfast. :thumb2

The Aero club at Goodwood airfield do a fantastic breakfast, great sandwiches and meals, and very good cakes.:thumb But don't tell anyone.:p

There's Mickey's on the northbound side of Bluebell hill. The old Little Chef. Decent place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redhill aerodrome cafe

Stopped in at the propellor cafe today on redhill aerodrome, very good food and some top totty to admire oh, and some planes landing/taking off.

Just to add another, had a great lunch down at waves cafe in selsey today, good food, good coffee, it's in the high street.

Cheers

Mike

Route 1066 Cafe, A21 near Robertsbridge, East Sussex

I can highly recommend the Route 1066 Cafe..

It's our usual meet up place on the way to the Chunnel to get some breakfast. Heaving with bikers at the weekend and does the usual scrummy cut price fare enjoyed by svelte BMW riders in twat suits.

N 50.968145
E 0.478263

Back
Top Bottom