The Loneliness Of The Landrover Driver

Is it me or are the only pics viewable on this thread the tart in the desert ones?

It's a pretty poor show, not up to the usual RR standards here. Hang your head in shame old man :rob

ScreenShot170.jpg

It had all the makings of a 'finding my mojo' matching thread as well :blast

Have you come to terms with putting that kitten in the middle of the road yet or do you still have sleepless nights about it?? :augie

118031737_G82pU-L.jpg

That picture reminds me exactly how I felt the morning after attending a Medieval night on Tenerife where you could drink as much free red/white wine as you wanted, it was the same evening I told the 'Prawn' joke to bus load of pensioners.....or so I'm told:eek:

Is it me or are the only pics viewable on this thread the tart in the desert ones?

It's a pretty poor show, not up to the usual RR standards here. Hang your head in shame old man :rob

ScreenShot170.jpg

The same for me, all I can see are the dreaded white boxes with red crosses in:nenau

Land Rover driver installation art:

229418679_6JV7c-M.jpg

Land Rover driver installation artist footwear:

229688370_d3Z5s-M.jpg

Land Rover driver portrait (just before the stygian darkness overwhelmed him):

229418717_eMZKR-M.jpg

One man.

One book.

27 corners of pages folded over, you git :blast

Thinking back to that has made me happy.
Also just had a good laugh remembering the Moroccan father who was hitch hiking with his 5 year old son who i picked up in the middle of nowhere.... and teaching them to sing Barry Manilows Copacabana. :D
Wonder if they ever speak about it :D

It had all the makings of a 'finding my mojo' matching thread as well :blast

Have you come to terms with putting that kitten in the middle of the road yet or do you still have sleepless nights about it?? :augie

118031737_G82pU-L.jpg

Still think of the kitten, and the bastard men.

Land Rover driver installation art:

229418679_6JV7c-M.jpg

Land Rover driver installation artist footwear:

229688370_d3Z5s-M.jpg

Land Rover driver portrait (just before the stygian darkness overwhelmed him):

229418717_eMZKR-M.jpg

I still have those red slippers.

The much missed MikeP, so glad i was able to spend 8 days touring with him.

Back
Top Bottom