Souvenir from the Cambrian...

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to our major kitchen project I didn't really look at my DR since the rally - a quick jet-wash (thanks, Possu :kissy2) and a coat of oil on the chain was all.

So yesterday I removed a few parts to give chain and sprockets a thorough clean - and discovered this: :eek:

230947941-M.jpg

230948135-M.jpg

Little keepsake from a certain infamous quarry... :rolleyes:

dscf3546.jpg

Photo courtesy of Keith Davies

... where I crashed twice... :eek:

PumpyMouse.jpg

Photo nicked from Ian B

Must have happened the second time... I am almost grateful that my sore thumb prevented me from riding faster than snail's pace afterwards... :eek:

That's a part of Wales you've stolen there mate, one phone call and your house would be in flames :spitfire

Of course you could always avoid this terrible retribution by simply singing the Welsh National anthem at 3pm on the 25th December ;);) (it may be better than at least one of the alternatives) :rob

Should have stolen a bigger piece if you are using it for the kitchen
layout_10_zoom.jpg

It's OK, the welsh don't mind, as long as you leave the mud behind ;)

Errm, thanks for that, Steve, but hosing down only happened after we got home - so the mud will also be in our back garden... :eek:

Should have stolen a bigger piece if you are using it for the kitchen

Splendid idea - should have taken the GS... :blast

That's a part of Wales you've stolen there mate, one phone call and your house would be in flames :spitfire

I'll bring it back the next time I go to Wales, Bob, promised... :bow

Of course you could always avoid this terrible retribution by simply singing the Welsh National anthem at 3pm on the 25th December...

Yeah, that would go down really well with my family and friends under the Christmas tree in Berlin... :rolleyes:

What does Rocks think?

He's speechless... :D

I really should slate you for not noticing that.

Don't worry, Snoops, Possu took on that job very well last night... :rolleyes:

Polished up that would look really smart...

A polished dirt bike, Mark? I think that's utterly disgusting... :nono

Thank you all for your sympathy... :p

Back
Top Bottom