It's a long way to Tipperary. 18/19/20 July 2008

You could start praying now that it's not me. Snore for the EU on quiet nights. When I've had a drink or two........:augie:augie:augie

Not sharing rooms? :confused:

I thought we share the "building" but separate bedrooms for individuls? Will people hear you in the next room?

room booked.:thumb
ireland better be as good as they say it is.:augie

How are the lodges laid out, 1 big room or 4 singles ?

qoute 'Aiden'
We will be staying in their lodges, each of which has three bedrooms, two doubles and a twin, a sitting room and kitchen. :aidan

Trippy, as Ash says there's 3 seperate rooms.

But they're proper houses rather than log cabins or Nissen huts :D

If ya wanna rough I'd recommend the campsite next door ;)

Thanks I'll read the post next time, the campsite looks very nice too.

Whats the story with us happy campers re grub, are folks bringin their stoves or is it breakfast etc up at the main hotel? I quite like the idea of pumping up the old petrol stove but not much point if all are feasting indoors.

The campsite's grand. The guy who runs it is very helpful & is going to put all the bikers in one area & put up a bit of a shelter for cooking, etc. There's also cooking, washing & TV facilities in the building containing the toilets / showers.

BMurr, I dunno what the general consensus is about catering but we'll be having a group dinner with a charity raffle & all the craic on the Saturday night :thumb2 All meals are available in the hotel for any campers that want them.

mcivor

This neck of the woods happens to be my back yard and if yous are nice to me i can show ye a bit of off roading!

i really ned to shake off the shackle of new member will this happen after 15 posts

Back
Top Bottom