Votes: 4 18.2%
  • tkc 80 or similar

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • easy trails

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • technical

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Sadly Will is unable to do the event at this time.

however Wizard kindly volunteered his services and really came up trumps with some brilliant tracks that he had loaded on to his Zumo.

i had never been on the half of these and i doubt i would have found them on time to add them into the mix for next week.

most of it is doable on tourances but i have thrown a couple of interesting bits into the mix:green gri so if you want to have a go at these you will need tkc80 or similar.

roll on next saturday.:D

a wee taster:thumb2

Attachments

• wizbike and superten.jpg
    wizbike and superten.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 138
  • superten up hill.jpg
    superten up hill.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 129
We've managed to put togeather what we think is a fairly varied and entertaining day, and I believe no-one will be disappointed :thumb

It's very early in the season, and all the tracks in Donegal we've tried are still sopping wet and pretty slippy. Nothing we've got planned for the weekend isn't do-able on Tourances etc. (except where we've put in an alternative route), but this will not be suitable for those who just want a wee bimble on some nice wee boreens, because that's not what it's about.

What would help greatly is if there's anyone with a GPS who will volunteer to help guide the group.... sometimes at the back with me, sometimes leading on road to the end of a trail. This means that anyone who wants to have a go and comes across something they can't handle will be able to go back and meet up with the rest of the group. The pay's crap and you probably won't even get any free drink, but drop me a PM if you're interested :augie

most of it is doable on tourances but i have thrown a couple of interesting bits into the mix:green gri so if you want to have a go at these you will need tkc80 or similar.
Sorry to hear Will can't make it, :( as for the interesting bits :green gri ? Bring 'em on. :bounce1

off road

i,d like to have a go , only have road tyres, and anyway from what i can recall in achill most of the bikes fell over at the tea house after the event :D

ps i have a knobbly tyre in me shed but i dont know wheather to put it on the front or the back :augie

i,d like to have a go , only have road tyres, and anyway from what i can recall in achill most of the bikes fell over at the tea house after the event :D

ps i have a spare tyre :augie

Aye and ye left yir girdle up here:D

Donegal was one of my highlights of last year and sorry I can't make:(

Warning:- This event will have it's ups and it's downs

:augie

Attachments

• Picture 103wee.JPG
    Picture 103wee.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 098wee.JPG
    Picture 098wee.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 128
Well done Kyle and Wizard. :clap:clap:clap:bow:bow

Thank-you very much the pair of youse. :thumb2

yes as you can see it was an ordeal and we didn't enjoy ourselves at all:augie

just a wee note to all doing the off road..

we were planning to try to gather together for this on sat morn around 09:30 with the aim of bein on the road no later than 10:00..
hope this is okay for all concerned:thumb2

yes as you can see it was an ordeal and we didn't enjoy ourselves at all:augie

just a wee note to all doing the off road..

we were planning to try to gather together for this on sat morn around 09:30 with the aim of bein on the road no later than 10:00..
We will feck off without you if you're not ready :thumb2

Fixed that for you matey :D

hope this is okay for all concerned:thumb2

:jes :jes :jes

Stop it Kyle - really! :jes

Back
Top Bottom