Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks very slick 'Poo; well done! Looking forward to getting mine. I trust you got my cheque? Any idea of delivery time?
Cheers
Geoff
:beerjug:

posted lots this morning including yours Geoff, Im having to gear up as they are selling quite well ! cheers to all IAP

Hi "It's all poo"
Received the stash panel today. Fitted it just now. Excellent :clap
A great, simple solution to a problem I'd noticed, but not addressed. Nicely finished and well thought out. Well done.
For interest, for you and any other prospective purchasers, I have stored behind mine:
Original 1200GS tool kit
Extended BMW 1200GS tool kit (including a few additions)
Bag containing WD40, headtorch & spare batteries, insulating tape,
luggage straps.
So, all the stuff I, hopefully, don't need immediate access to.
Brilliant! It'll make my upcoming three-week jaunt round Central Europe so much easier.
'Hope you can cope with demand!
Cheers
Geoff
:beerjug:

Received mine today. :thumb2

Can't believe how simple and effective an idea you've come up with.

Well pleased and perfect for my Cruz toolkit and sundries.

:)

Having problems with the funny gap in the left hand pannier?
Bags dont expand into this space ?
If you do pack something in it whan you take the bag out everything drops out ?

Well I had all of these so I made this 5mm thick plastic weighs nothing and works lovely what do you think ?

Doesnt rattle, box still expands. pic shows an example of what can be packed in the gap. General Repair kit, Puncture repair kit, plug in lamp, we willy and winter gloves and still space left.
Hi poo!, I'm new to this forum stuff, haven't quite figured it all out yet! How do I get your details so I can post you a cheque?

Thingy

A big thanks to "its all poo" for a great product. It does the job nicely. :thumb2

I'll just have to remember what I have in the space instead of being reminded every time I pull out my luggage.

gs_bill

yup

hi Silver Rat
Yes thankyou very much I posted the panel Saturday
cheers its all poo

Any more going poo ? Been away and just saw this.... If available I'll stick the cheque in PDQ

Ta

Hi, The panel arrived at work today, it certainly looks very well made.

Took the push bike into work and it would not fit in my rucksack, so will have to wait till the weekend.

Thanks again.

K

The fresh batch will be ready by Saturday 5th April.

Bad news is I am having to now pay full price for the materials ! due to the amount Im getting through ! So the new price for the MK2 Stash Panel including post is £14.99 regards Poo

ps people who have sent cheques will get them for the agreed price

The fresh batch will be ready by Saturday 5th April.

Bad news is I am having to now pay full price for the materials ! due to the amount Im getting through ! So the new price for the MK2 Stash Panel including post is £14.99 regards Poo

ps people who have sent cheques will get them for the agreed price

£14.99 is ok with me, I PM'd you earlier in the week for payment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom