UGGS NEW GEARBOX

Done 20 miles today n gearbox smooth , its like another bike:D

No noticeable change in revs, 95 box 4 thou at 70
99 box 4 thou at 70..so i recommend as upgrade a 99 box for ye old tired / worn 95 box:thumb

mine had donemilage monkey.jpg 077225 miles so far...

the third gear was always lunging wen you didn't need it ie on bends :eek: and in fifth the box knocked wen slowing down:blast

so i waited for the right opportunity, n along came mr muppet, a deal was struck , the box needed welding ,as i was informed by mr muppet before sale.
mr digger06 had it welded up , n it was fitted this weekend , by two novices:augie

as things went it was fairly straight forward...i shouted a lot at digger06 wen i couldn't understand writin on big book wi pictures?????

haynes manual that is:D

so if theres any questions...regarding gearbox ask digger06...i just made the tea , n drunk whiskey:augie:augie:augie:augie

uggeta/ ugg.

I knew it :blast

Knew you two were secret cross dressin shandy swillin POOFTERS :D:D

POG you are only jealous cos uggs skirt is nicer than your kilt,,,,,,,,,please feel free to challenge me to a whisky swillin contest any day:D
ugg in a dress, u in a kilt, im sure i can find a sexy little(?)black number
i can wear,,,,,:eek:anything could happen:ymca:D:D:D

POG you are only jealous cos uggs skirt is nicer than your kilt,,,,,,,,,please feel free to challenge me to a whisky swillin contest any day:D
ugg in a dress, u in a kilt, im sure i can find a sexy little(?)black number
i can wear,,,,,:eek:anything could happen:ymca:D:D:D

In that case, I'll need to get out ma Sunday best then :D

Attachments

• mar29gal37.jpg
    mar29gal37.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 889
Just seen this - really glad the box worked out ok in the end guys, I knew it was a good 'un. :thumb:D

Hi muppet:thumb2

Av rode over 7000 miles so far and done some hard off roadin also..:cool:

The box works a treat, but we should of replaced leaking gearbox seal, thats why my clutch went on the way home from Bulgaria...:(

my fault not checking the box seals as we wer rushing the job to get ready for the road trip.:blast

cheers mate :beerjug:

ugg

Hi muppet:thumb2
but we should of replaced leaking gearbox seal, thats why my clutch went on the way home from Bulgaria...:(

ugg

Which seal was it that failed ? input shaft or the one at the back end of the pushrod ? The latter failed on mine and ruined the clutch, had to split the box to change it on an 1100.

enjoyed your write up :)

posted on this because it was 2 years since ugg passed on to the big oily garage in the sky,
i bet he,s still farting around with that clutch setting,,,,,,:beerjug:
also he liked to make people laugh so i thought id show the newer members how real mechanics do it,
RIP UGG ,you miserable fecker:thumb2

Hey D6 I think about you pair of eejits in the garage doing that clutch in your dresses often

I have managed thus far to Not Don said attire but No doubt If I'd been around you two that may have changed

Chin Up Mate Remember the Good Times and The laughs and Smiles Shared

RIP UGG

Thanks for reviving this thread. :clap
Good memories! :thumb2

oh - Dr. Farkoff,
i've tried getting you them stilletos and the basque you wanted from that 'special' shop ;).
the basque - no problem, they're used to 'larger sizes' :augie
but they cant get red patent leather stilettos in a size 13 wide. :comfort
~~
:kissy2

:green gri

Og My dear chap May I remind you you want that Guzzi box built

Now how would you like 4 reverse gears and one forward???:dabone :dabone :dabone

:marc
Thanks for reviving this thread. :clap
Good memories! :thumb2

oh - Dr. Farkoff,
i've tried getting you them stilletos and the basque you wanted from that 'special' shop ;).
the basque - no problem, they're used to 'larger sizes' :augie
but they cant get red patent leather stilettos in a size 13 wide. :comfort
~~
:kissy2

:green gri

Og MNy dear chap May I remind you you want that Guzzi box built

Now how would you like 4 reverse gears and one forward???:dabone :dabone :dabone

:marc

Whoops. :augie :duck:
No thank you - i dont want Italian Military spec.
oh - and just the one neutral please. :D

Back
Top Bottom