Any suggestions for improvement?

Nah you were just saving room for all that alcohol that you forced me to drink with you ;)

yeh .................:p tell um POG.
Did you not notice garfield eating the pattern off the plates. [very odd]:thumb2

After purposely missing the dieters' breakfast on Sunday morning, I rode about half an hour up the road and stopped at a biker cafe for a proper breakfast :augie

Attachments

• w 061.jpg
    w 061.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 158
Pray tell Sir where would that be ?

Not too sure... it might have been Craven Arms or Church Stretton up the A49. The cafe was on the RHS heading North with bikes parked outside and down the side of it. Brekkie was great and only £4.50 :aidan

Not too sure... it might have been Craven Arms or Church Stretton up the A49. The cafe was on the RHS heading North with bikes parked outside and down the side of it. Brekkie was great and only £4.50 :aidan

Craven Arms that is. Like in a big warehouse type place?

Craven Arms that is. Like in a big warehouse type place?

That was on the left and looked very busy besides I was past it before it registered. The place I stopped at was not far past that on the right :thumb

I often go over the the Breacons for the lamb...;)

more likely the sheep.:eek:
we spotted the welly boots and you went riding sat on your own :augie

Attachments

• 2345993867_5661012b21.jpg
    2345993867_5661012b21.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 135

Definately Craven Arms.
I wish I'd joined you instead of another £6 one sausage, one bacon, 17 beans breakfast. :(

We went for Breakfast Sunday mornin just along the road to a nice little roadside cafe, a couple of elderly women in there took care of us, great breakfast and service, full breakfast was £5.00 and they topped us up with tea and toast :thumb

Would of been nice to of been able to get scrubbed up proper in the evenings and put on some decent clothes. I felt as though I was at Glastonbury festival :augie Felt even worse when I finally got to meet Karen (Duchess) as she looked lovely, sorry Karen that in nicks words I looked like a bag of s**t, I dont normally look like that on a night out .....nick says I look far worse :handbag :D

I'll second that - although I guess some of the problem lies in camping not staying in the hotel! Even so, more showers and access to a hairdryer would have meant I would have felt slightly less scruffy on Saturday night. Not sure I'll ever manage Duchess's elegance tho'

Excellent venue, room good, but at £95 a night for the executive rooms I would have expected a little more comprehensive breakfast.. the 1 sausage and 1 slice of bacon, with a small scoop of beans and one tomato was a bit stingy ;)

2 Stickers for me please Paul, and thanks for organising a great weekend :thumb

Excellent venue, room good, but at £95 a night for the executive rooms I would have expected a little more comprehensive breakfast.. the 1 sausage and 1 slice of bacon, with a small scoop of beans and one tomato was a bit stingy ;)

2 Stickers for me please Paul, and thanks for organising a great weekend :thumb

yea i had to have 15 rounds of toast to fill up...the trouser press in my room cooked a pizza to perfection tho :thumb

Back
Top Bottom