Its the.. Im home safely thread

Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Im back

Ive started another thread for the pictures, excuses, and things.

Me too...!!

The last 10 miles from the top of the Cairn'o'mount to Banchory was just a cloud burst and I struggled to see the road.

Fantastic weekend, many thanks to ALL those that made this happen:thumb2

Me too :thumb

Very wet run to Kirriemuir then it cleared.

I dropped in on the Scottish Classic MC Club 'Summer Run' at Glenfarg. Took lots of photos and saw them away on their run, then re-joined the M90 heading for the Forth Road Bridge.

I didn't get far before I was passed by Wayne & Son on their 1150GSA.

We more or less kept in convoy in heavy rain until I turned off on the South side of the bridge. I hope they had a good run to the ferry.

I'll have to edit out number plates before I post my pics - I have over 80 taken with the cheap camera on the handlebars :blast . I have a couple of good ones on the scary track up to the photocall :thumb

Thanks to Ronno for organising another brilliant weekend.

Bob.

Home safe and sound after a brilliant weekend:clap:clap

A wee bit wet to Kirriemuir then dry all the way back to sunny Argyll:D

just woke up in my ride home!!!

weather looks horrible !

Nice heater in the recovery truck though!!!!

Home in a couple of hours think I will have another kip now:augie

After an early start :augie home now. Wet from Kirrie to Carlisle, windy all the way home (the Shap was particularly :eek: ).

Thanks very much for a cracking weekend.... :clap

Home safe and sound shite weather most of the way home blowin a hoolie on Skye.
A big thanks to Ronno and Christine for organizing such a well planned event for a very deserving cause.

Safe home a bit wet around the edges, top weekend thanks to all that made my Son Clarke welcome, a pound or two heavier from all the food and drink and a Pound or Three lighter in the pocket, all for a good cause though. Thanks to Ronno and Clan:thumb

That has to be the worst 370 miles I have ever ridden.

Gale force winds, the bike was at 45 degrees coming over Shap summit and weaving between the first two lanes :eek:

its been horrible!!!
the heater is far too high !
about an hour to go still:D

Me an Martin are home - Rained all the way home from the boat. Coat and troosers are dripdryin in the garage. Had a great time last nite. Now that I've broken my duck I'l be back for more:thumb Thanks to all who organised the weekend :clap:clap

That has to be the worst 370 miles I have ever ridden.

Gale force winds, the bike was at 45 degrees coming over Shap summit and weaving between the first two lanes :eek:

A big +1

Just back, piss wet through and knackered fighting the bike and wind all the way down the road.

Thought I was going to meet up with Father as I was going over Shap 45 degree riding and trying to fight the wind (and failing) and keep the bike from being blown off the motorway. Total nightmare :eek :eek:

Still back in warmth now with a nice cold Guiness :beer:

its been horrible!!!
the heater is far too high !
about an hour to go still:D

Fair weather biker or what...... the first sign of rain and he sticks a fake nail in his tyre and calls his mate to take him home :D
317674921_BkSHq-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom