As Ronno's not back

Uinneag

Till tomorrow

Big thanks to all that popped along it's the people that make these events work.:thumb2

Cheers Ronnie and Christine who worked there socks off over the weekend :clap

Doyle for a fantastic off-road ride and of course Big Bob and his blues band:clap:clap:clap

Well aid that man - fantatic weekend, great craic, great people , great ride out and great band, what more can I say.:beerjug::beerjug::bow:bow:bow

Many thank indeed for a superb weekend, roll on Tipperay:clap:clap

AndyT:cool:

Till tomorrow

Big thanks to all that popped along it's the people that make these events work.:thumb2

Cheers Ronnie and Christine who worked there socks off over the weekend :clap

Doyle for a fantastic off-road ride and of course Big Bob and his blues band:clap:clap:clap

good shout your highness.....:thumb

awesome event because of a lot of hard work by others.....:bow

:agree:clap:clap:clap:bow

absolutely, thanks to a'body wot made it a totally pure dead brilliant weekend.

I had a fantastic time :thumb

:clap:clapYea twas gid.... good craic as usual:thumb2

And I never seen a certain boy as happy to find a tobacco tin in my life:augie
a big shout out to lugs his for prizes and spending so much at the Auction :clap:clap:clap

It was a great weekend, thanks to Ronno and all the others who made it so memorable and enjoyable.

And to those that joined in, it was good to put faces to names and meet up with old friends.

Thanks everyone :thumb.

Bob.

:clap:clapYea twas gid.... good craic as usual:thumb2

And I never seen a certain boy as happy to find a tobacco tin in my life:augie
a big shout out to lugs his for prizes and spending so much at the Auction :clap:clap:clap

We still have 4 tickets tae Knockhill BSB to auction on the site yet fae Lugs:clap

Thanks for a brilliant weekend Ronno and all who where involved, I even got up and did a Ride out it was excellent :thumb2
I also fell in love with a wee German lass called Ava.

Back
Top Bottom