More Donated Stuff For Auction and Sale

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted account rno

The auction at the GOTC went really well but we've decided to keep a couple of goodies back for auction on the forum so as to give everyone a wee chance to get involved and maybe pick up a nice wee prize as well as helping the charity (Sick Kids Hospital, Edinburgh).

First up is Lot One

4 x Weekend Passes to the British Superbikes or British Touring Cars at Knockhill, Dunfermline.

To make things easier, these are to be bid for as either a pair or for all four tickets. Things will get too complicated if we auction them individually. The passes will gain you access for Thursday/Friday/Saturday and Sunday. That is for either event. Please state which event you are bidding for and whether your bid is for a pair or all four tickets.

BSB dates are the weekend of 9th/10th August (same weekend as the Skye Pairty)

BTCC is weekend of 16th/17th August.

This great prize has been donated by Lugs/Arnold Clark SEAT Edinburgh :thumb2

Lot TWO

2 x sets of Swingarm Bungs/Crash Bobbins/BMW metal inserts for final drive for 1200s.

Kindly donated by Alan Dalziel :thumb2

Lot THREE

CruzTOOLS Econokit electrical toolset

Kindly donated by Stumpy :thumb2

The auction will finish at 21.00 hrs on Friday 4th July. Please state clearly which Lot you are bidding on.

Now, do I hear the first bid?

Also: For Sale at fixed prices (£15 each) so it's first come first served:

1 x BMW Boxer Power T shirt navy blue Womens Size L with sequined "bling" motif.

Mrs Ronno reckons that size L is 12/14. She's tried the neighbouring shirt on and bought it as she had to rip the packaging to try it on :rolleyes:

1 x BMW Motorrad T Shirt Gent's Size L in navy blue

1 x BMW Motorrad T Shirt Gent's size L in navy blue

1 x BMW Motorrad T Shirt Gent's size L in white

I'll pay for postage and packing.

Only one shirt per bidder please :beerjug:

I ommitted to mention that all the T Shirts were also donated by Alan Dalziel (John Clark Motorrad, Dundee). These donations are all from Alan personally and not through John Clark.

I'll take a T-shirt. Got any pics?

They're all wrapped, Al. I don't want to break the cellophane. They look navy blue with 2 white stripes on the shoulder.

The white shirt has a mottled GS logo on the chest :thumb2

Edit: One of the T shirts is black.

Sold to the brassmonkey and the Furryboots city man :beerjug:

PM me your addresses, guys :thumb2

They're all wrapped, Al. I don't want to break the cellophane. They look navy blue with 2 white stripes on the shoulder.

The white shirt has a mottled GS logo on the chest :thumb2

Edit: One of the T shirts is black.

Is this what the white one looks like?

a8b0_1.JPG

<marquee><blink>Auction Still On :thumb Auction Still On :thumb Auction Still On :thumb Auction Still On :thumb</blink></marquee>

Lot TWO: I'll go £20 for the second set of Bobbins etc

you haven't got a 1200.... or have you:augie

I think I'll start a business as a mind reader. As soon as I saw that you'd posted, I knew what the post would say. Almost verbatim...:D

In answer to your Q: No, I don't. I'm praying that someone will outbid me. :augie :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom