Thanks to Bakerman and Co.

Thank you......

....very much, Steve, Becky and everyone else who helped, for yet another superb Hograost.............:cool:
...and a big thanx to Clive, for taking me offroading again on Salisbury Plain....:kissy2

Thanks Steve
It was a Great weekend I will be sure to book next year :) and try and get a few friends to turn up.

A big thanks to Steve and his family and all those involved, for making our first GS meeting a great weekend . Having now attented one will have to make an effort to make it to a few more Cheers Mark & Nicola

the pig was great I nearly ate the plate !!! :D:D

Attachments

• hog r1.jpg
    hog r1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 451
Star Turns

Great to put some more faces to names and thanks to Bakerman & Co for all the hard work that was evident throughout & to Paul for a brilliant tour around the Plain! This was my first Hogroast but not my last - how could I risk missing star turn like these!

Attachments

• DSC01453_1.jpg
    DSC01453_1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC01437_1.JPG
    DSC01437_1.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC01452_1.JPG
    DSC01452_1.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 446
  • DSC01438_1.JPG
    DSC01438_1.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 430
Thanks to Steve, and every one involved that worked hard to make a great event :thumb2

The Hog was Tops :D

Just wanted to say a massive THANKS to Steve and family for a fantastic weekend. The rides were great, entertainment briliant and the food was out of this world........ Roll Hograost 2009...:D

Some Pics ..
So myself, Captain GSA, Motorhead and Mr Christmas arrived 1st to a lovley day and an empty Campsite, so up went the new tent.....:D

We then had the 1st of many fantastic doughnuts.....:eek::D

Mr Christmas contemplating the future.......:augie

Dinner was served in the form of the best fillet i've tasted for a long time.....:D

The The King played.....

and some of us headed of to the Plains for the night.....:D

then back to the site for a few beers around the fire...

Bakermans hotel.....:augie

Then off for the novice run on the Sat. Made a quick detout en route to assist Bakes with some cooking.....:augie

Then off to the Plains for some fun..:D

Captain picked up some vegitation on the way.....:blast

Captains Birthday cake.....:D

The man himself admiring his work...

Then the party began......:hogroast:wave:steptoe

We then packed up this morning and were the last ones to leave......:D

and had our last stop for Mcdee's on the M3 before parting company after a great weekend..... ROLL ON NEXT YEAR......

The best weekend ever.....

Well Steve and helpers.......:bow

It was fantastic-Clives night time off road foray......:eek:.......was great...then the following day Steve's (Bakerman) took us on a learning off road 3 hour epic ride. Started off as a novice ride to build confidence up with most then slowly turned it into an intermediate one with ruts, open fast runs, technical woods with lots of ducking then big puddles and mud.......:thumb

The food throughout the day and the organisation and music was all top drawer...and all for such a worthwhile cause for the St Michael's Hospice North Hampshire.....:thumb

What a way to spend your 50th......and thanks to all that sang Happy Birthday to me.......:beerjug:........and for the card guys...:thumb

We have photos and off road on bike action to post........PrematueDave and Shadowfist.... :bounce1

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks to Steve and all for another great event. Shame about the crap weather but that didn't stop us having a great time.

Surprisingly good tunes on Friday night from Shep and others.
Excellent nosh both nights especially the fillet on Friday.
Brilliant ride out on the plain from Paul. He never complained even when I soaked him through a large muddy puddle.:D Thanks to all the others on the offroading for a great day. Mav did remarkably well on the HP2 for an relatively inexperienced rider.

Sat night was special with old friends and several new ones. The double act of Mutters and Mavis (Andover's answer to Bevis and Butthead?) was good for making the rest of us look sober and sensible by comparison. :)

Took my camera but batteries were flat:(

Cheers Steve.

Hey Bakes,
Slightly bigger steaks than the TT doo ;)

Looked like a GREAT doo .... look forward to attending one - one day.

Congrats honey - everyone looked like they had a wonderful time -- and that's down to you!!

Moo x

Got to say thanks to everybody, Mrs Shep & I had a great time, Saturday band were brilliant (as usual) the food was great, the fillet was a nice surprise on Friday and much appreciated by everybody I spoke to, apart from the veggies of course:D

Many thanks to Steve, for you and your families efforts, it can't be easy.

Cheers

Shep

My second fantastic Hog Raost. Quality weekend and good to catch up with some old faces, meet some new & soak up the atmosphere & banter.

Particularly glad that Panos (Captain GSA), Chris (Shadow Fist), Dave (Pinkytiff), & Mad Rob (not of this forum but we're working on it), had a great time as I pursuaded them to get their wheels down for the weekend.
Good to see the grins, chaps.

A big hats off to Steve the bakerman for providing another exceptional weekend. The hard work you, Mrs bakes & family put in, really does shine through. A big thank you for that, sir.

Also thanks to Clive for leading a very good fun Friday night novice ride & enjoyed the job of Tail End Charlie. They all had big grins when they got back & that says a lot.

& a big thanks to Paul for taking the Inters out for a good days worth of combing the Plain. Really, really enjoyed it.

I'll post up my pics in a thread when I've sorted them.

Top notch weekend!

Thanks Steve

We could only make Saturday pm Nice to see a few old faces and meet a few more GSers.

Thanks for all your and your families hard work. Well done Sir

Frank

Back
Top Bottom