Roll Call For Yorkshire Members

Hey mark welcome onboard I'm
From barton upon Humber near hull so just down m62.
Have a look about if your ever up for a ride we will have to get one sorted pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or is there not a lot of members in Yorkshire? Cant be right as just been looking at the Dent photos.

No more than anywhere else .... but they came from all over northern Europe for that weekend :D

:beerjug:

East Riding have post codes beginning YO and are villages and towns outside of hull. Hulls post codes start HU

Hull is East Riding ... York was bang on the joint between the former West Riding, East Riding and the West Riding, there being no South Riding ...

.... it's OK, I live in the past :rob

Edit ... Redrick, nipped in above, will verify that last statement :D

Hull is East Riding ... York was bang on the joint between the former West Riding, East Riding and the West Riding, there being no South Riding ...

.... it's OK, I live in the past :rob

Edit ... Redrick, nipped in above, will verify that last statement :D
My apologies
ooops it seems I don't know where I live lol, This excuses me from leading any rideouts me thinks haha

6 miles west of Thorne is my residence, where there is more cowsh*t and tractors on the roads than cars!!:green gri

6 miles west of Thorne is my residence, where there is more cowsh*t and tractors on the roads than cars!!:green gri

That must be somewhere round Braithwaite, Moss, Thorpe then .... nice pleasant countryside oooooo arrrrrr :thumb

Back
Top Bottom